Salaries paid in bitcoin a growing trend in Canada

Builder

Well, it may be more prevalent, but we're already educating people on how badly they damage your body. People still get to it anyways, to me legalizing it is a question of whether or not you want all the crime associated with it through its illegality. If people are going to get heroine even when it's illegal and when you tell them it's dangerous, there are a few reasons to why it's good to legalize it:

-It takes some of the excitement and mystique for teenagers and people in general around abusing an illicit substance

-It's easier to wean people off of drugs in rehab than it is to make them go cold turkey

-You save possibly billions of dollars, maybe even earning some. This is accomplished through ending the war on drugs, (legalize heroine and heroine dealers are out of luck) requiring licenses to sell specific drugs, taxing sale and production, etc. It's such a cash cow I'm frankly surprised many countries haven't done so already.

My main reasons for legalizing it is freedom-mah freedom to purchase sh*t- and money, wars against your own citizens are REALLY expensive and as you said look at the taxation opportunities. Although some of the argument points I have when talking to pro-prohibitionists are the exact same as yours.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

I sense a political discussion that has not ended in foul language , praise be to the Lord GabeN and Saint Linus

and the hero of the US, Ron Paul. Jk

or am I?

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

No thanks. I'd rather be paid in actual money and not a roller coaster.

It's better to know someone's using heroine and be prepared with antidote and good rehab than it is to make them do it in secret. Doing it in secret is how people get killed taking heroine.

You're forgetting about what people do once they're under the influence mate, methamphetimines make people incredibly aggressive, a number of times while I was shopping at the local supermarket druggies came in, shouting and waving knives at staff and customers. They bash people and put them in wheelchairs, they throw their used syringes in parks and back yards for people to step on. They waste valuable time of our Paramedics and hospitals when they overdose on their shit. They urinate on cars, smash public property. They're disgusting. 

Legalising drugs like opiates will magnify this.

Doesn't this piss off the federal reserve? 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

You're forgetting about what people do once they're under the influence mate, methamphetimines make people incredibly aggressive, a number of times while I was shopping at the local supermarket druggies came in, shouting and waving knives at staff and customers. They bash people and put them in wheelchairs, they throw their used syringes in parks and back yards for people to step on. They waste valuable time of our Paramedics and hospitals when they overdose on their shit. They urinate on cars, smash public property. They're disgusting. 

Legalising drugs like opiates will magnify this.

So you punish them for the crime they commit then. If you're using that argument then it makes a whole lot of sense to ban alcohol too because let me tell you, it kills a whole lot more people.

And given that what you describe already happens even given the billions we spend on the war on drugs that should show you how effective we've been at fighting drugs.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /