Hi everyone I have a quick question about what I should upgrade on my computer next. Should I upgrade my I5 4460 or should I upgrade my Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X 2gb? Please get back to me on your opinion and please give me a reason for why what you chose is a better option for upgrade. And dont say you dont have to upgrade becasue I am going to no matter what so please dont waste your time saying that. Thanks in advance for all of those with helpful advice

Well it depends on the parts you have right now......post those and we will be able to help :D

Those are the parts he has.

I'd say upgrade you're pretty good right now. If anything I'd upgrade the CPU to an unlocked i5.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

What other parts do you have in your PC? We could give better advice if we knew.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

If you're unsatisfied with your setup, I'd recommend upgrading the GPU. Your CPU will be good as long as you're staying with a single GPU. So anything above a 270X will do. In fact i would go full on to a R9 290. Or stay with your 270X, it's not a bad card.

who cares...

Upgrade your 4450 to a 4670k or 4690k and if you intend to do this by selling your 4450 then afterwards I would recommend getting one of those Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO or BeQuiet Black Rock thingies to match.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Well it depends on the parts you have right now......post those and we will be able to help :D

Other than the parts that I have now i have a Gigabyte H87

Kingston Hyper X red 2x4

and a 1tb hard drive

Also a CS650M Power Supply

Those are the parts he has.

I'd say upgrade you're pretty good right now. If anything I'd upgrade the CPU to an unlocked i5.

gpu

What other parts do you have in your PC? We could give better advice if we knew.

If you're unsatisfied with your setup, I'd recommend upgrading the GPU. Your CPU will be good as long as you're staying with a single GPU. So anything above a 270X will do. In fact i would go full on to a R9 290. Or stay with your 270X, it's not a bad card.

Also if I upgrade to this Gpu

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX46151#Continue

will I have enough power in my Power supply?

Upgrade your 4450 to a 4670k or 4690k and if you intend to do this by selling your 4450 then afterwards I would recommend getting one of those Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO or BeQuiet Black Rock thingies to match.

Already have a Hyper 212 Evo and I was just wondering if I would have a bottleneck if I upgraded to this video card 

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX46151#Continue

Another question for all is will I have a Bottleneck anywhere in my sytem with these specs and if I dont is there anything that I can buy to fix that

Core I5 4460

Gigabyte R9 270X 2gb

Gigabyte H87 Mini Itx Motherboard

HyperX Red ram 2x4 Gb

Corsair CS650M Power Supply

1Tb Seagate Hard Drive 7200Rpm

Please tell me and bottlenecks that I might have

Core I5 4460

Gigabyte R9 270X 2gb

Gigabyte H87 Mini Itx Motherboard

HyperX Red ram 2x4 Gb

Corsair CS650M Power Supply

1Tb Seagate Hard Drive 7200Rpm

Please tell me and bottlenecks that I might have

If there are any bottlenecks I would say it's either the CPU (small) or the Storage, and SSD would speed up loading times/boot times. An unlocked CPU is out for now because you'd have to buy a new motherboard to overclock it. I'd say you should buy an SSD.

And if you bought that 770 you might get a little CPU bottleneck. Hell I get a CPU bottleneck when playing PS2 and I have a 4770k and a 780.

PSU would be fine for the 770 though. I run my 470k/GTX780 off of 600w.

Also, MEMORYEXPRESS MASTER RACE

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

- SNIP -

Another question for all is will I have a Bottleneck anywhere in my sytem with these specs and if I dont is there anything that I can buy to fix that

Well, your system won't and shouldn't bottleneck but I would strongly recommend buying an i5 4670k + Mobo combo before you upgrade your GPU. Then you buy the R9 290 because that performs a lot better. Lastly, you might want to consider buying an SSD at some point.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

If there are any bottlenecks I would say it's either the CPU (small) or the Storage, and SSD would speed up loading times/boot times. An unlocked CPU is out for now because you'd have to buy a new motherboard to overclock it. I'd say you should buy an SSD.

And if you bought that 770 you might get a little CPU bottleneck. Hell I get a CPU bottleneck when playing PS2 and I have a 4770k and a 780.

PSU would be fine for the 770 though. I run my 470k/GTX780 off of 600w.

Also, MEMORYEXPRESS MASTER RACE

So true

Well, your system won't and shouldn't bottleneck but I would strongly recommend buying an i5 4670k + Mobo combo before you upgrade your GPU. Then you buy the R9 290 because that performs a lot better. Lastly, you might want to consider buying an SSD at some point.

Sounds good but I want to get away from the Radeon video cards and go back to Geforce

Sounds good but I want to get away from the Radeon video cards and go back to Geforce

That being the case, wait til October for the 9xx series to release which leaves you enough time to get the CPU/Mobo combo I suggested.

Btw my Case is a Bitfenix prodigy and the only motherboard that will fit in it is a Mini Itx and I dont really want to overclock anyway so there is really no point in getting a new Motherboard. I could get a new Cpu but would the jump in performance really be worth buying a whole new Cpu?

That being the case, wait til October for the 9xx series to release which leaves you enough time to get the CPU/Mobo combo I suggested.

Yea I could but I would not get an overclocked Cpu because that could also cause there to be to much heat in my computer

And that is a really bad thing to have which would cause the life of my components to be a lot shorter to barely get any performance

Yea I could but I would not get an overclocked Cpu because that could also cause there to be to much heat in my computer

And that is a really bad thing to have which would cause the life of my components to be a lot shorter to barely get any performance

No - Not really. Where did you get that from? You are running a CM Hyper 212 Evo so cooling is fine. If you really are concerned then get a h80i or something. Also, the 4670k isn't overclocked by default, it is UNLOCKED which makes it possible for the CPU to be OVERCLOCKED.

Honestly just add a SSD.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Buy another 270x

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

Honestly just add a SSD.

But will that inprove performance of my computer Fps wise?

and can that relieve any bottleneck that might be occuring?

But will that inprove performance of my computer Fps wise?

and can that relieve any bottleneck that might be occuring?

It will not help much in gaming, but it will make the computer as a whole alot faster. 

It will not help much in gaming, but it will make the computer as a whole alot faster. 

You said it wont help a lot? Does that mean that it will make somewhat of a difference

You said it wont help a lot? Does that mean that it will make somewhat of a difference

It will make a difference if you install games on it yes. But if not no.

It will make a difference if you install games on it yes. But if not no.

How much of a difference will it make? Will it make the Fps more stable or just incerase the Fps

A bit of both. Maybe about 5-10% in some cases.