How to make algebra easy: Another way to do math.

10644864_10152619960796840_7024418048576

Simple. I like it. 

I wonder why teachers don't teach us this awesome, simple method of doing algebra and such. It seems like it'd fix all our problems. (literally)

What awesome tricks have you learned to do math?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Well... That's one way to do it :D

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Yeah I'm gonna bookmark this for when I have to do algebra or something in my college course. Never got past algebra 1 part 2 in high school. I suck at math lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

post-52613-0-61911100-1409317297.png

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

Yeah I'm gonna bookmark this for when I have to do algebra or something in my college course. Never got past algebra 1 part 2 in high school. I suck at math lol

im with you on that one ahahha

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

What is algebra?

What is algebra?

algaebra.jpg

this is what happens when you use 'x' instead of 'θ' :P

I said Algebra. Not Physics.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

we use θ in algebra just so there's no confusion like this (we're just doing an introduction to trig so we haven't got past triangles yet :3)

im with you on that one ahahha

I'm gonna hop in as well. I'm taking up Calculus, and not knowing Algebra that much isn't helping at all.

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

we use θ in algebra just so there's no confusion like this (we're just doing an introduction to trig so we haven't got past triangles yet :3)

θ can represent the size of an angle, normally unknown or to use as proof or in general rule formulas.

"Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week; why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!" —Samantha Carter

θ can represent the size of an angle, normally unknown or to use as proof or in general rule formulas.

Yeah the only other variables we use are A, B, α and β

I have literally wiped maths of my mind after high school, I needed room for other stuff. Not even simple additions, I carry a phone with me all times to use as a calculator anyway.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.