[UK] 780 ti for £426 w/ borderlands the presequel for free

Tacitus

@Tacitus looks like every online hardware store is trying to catch a few big fish until they drop the price when the 800 series is out (shortly). Not a bad deal & surprisingly okay.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

what is wrong with Galaxy man... They have to realize they have some of the ugliest GPU's... 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

MFW i want to sli my 780ti and can afford this a new mobo+psu however im changing job so i cant spend money. damn it

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

It looks ghastly. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

id rather buy a more expensive card that looks better.

Lol, how vain.

£75 saving compared to what you'd usually expect to spend on a 780 ti + a free game. Fuck how the card looks, what matters more is how it makes things on your screen look :)

Lol, how vain.

£75 saving compared to what you'd usually expect to spend on a 780 ti + a free game. Fuck how the card looks, what matters more is how it makes things on your screen look :)

i got a window, i gotta look at it. i take it you bough the cheapest case that provided the cooling you needed right? and not one you thought looked good?