Sennheiser momentum help!

tpoar

Hey guys I'm looking at the momentum over ear (not a fan of on ear headphones) I like the style and how lightweight they are for traveling but are they worth £250? Do you have any other suggestions if you think otherwise?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

They are worth the money if you really need the style factor.

I would get AT m40x for travelling, much cheaper so you can throw them around more and not care :D

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The Momentums are on ear headphones, not over the ear by the way

Life.exe is missing

The Momentums are on ear headphones, not over the ear by the way

You can get them both on and over ear

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

I do personally own them, the Brown variant.

They are well built, nice usage of materials, great sound, perfect durable carrying case. The only con is, that you are indeed paying premium for the stylish design.

But I can really recommend them.

G4MING RIG - CPU: i7 5930K  Cooling: Custom Loop  MOBO: Asus Rampage V Extreme  GPU: EVGA 980 Ti GTX Classified  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16 GB  SSD: Samsung 840 Pro  PSU: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W Platinum Certified  Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX II  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo  PERIPHERALS: Das Keyboard Ultimate 4, Logitech G502 Proteus Core, Sennheiser G4ME One, B&W MM-1, ROG SWIFT

Macbook Pro Retina 15" 2012CPU: i7 2,7 GHz  GPU: GT 650M,  RAM: 16GB,  SSD: 512GB

Try before you buy - they only sound good if they seal around your head well, but they don't seal correctly for everyone.

Ehhh. Ive been using them for travel for about a month now. I have a pretty big head so I was initially worried abouting them sealing well/ being comfortable. I just bent the metal a bit and adjusted the ear cups and now they fit great. I'm sure you could find something that sounded better for £250 but you really are paying for how small and good looking they are. I don't think i'd pay more that $200 for them.