What linux mint to chose?

i tried to install Elementary OS. Didnt quite like it. Read that linux mint is Easyer to use. 

But what type of linux mint to chose? http://www.linuxmint.com/download.php

like you can see there are quite a few

i7-4770k,EVGA GTX 780, 16Gb Ram, Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Asus z87 Pro, 120Gb Samsung SSD, 3TB Western digital x2 and corsair rm1000

Cinnamon!

Is it the one that looks the best and is easy to use? I am looking for a working out of the box one.

i7-4770k,EVGA GTX 780, 16Gb Ram, Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Asus z87 Pro, 120Gb Samsung SSD, 3TB Western digital x2 and corsair rm1000

Is it the one that looks the best and is easy to use? I am looking for a working out of the box one.

It worked fine for me.

It worked fine for me.

Screenshots?

I really like Mint Cinnamon for a first distribution, it works straight out of the box and looks quite okay. As for screenshots you should be capable of googling them yourself. If you don't like the look you can of course customize it to your liking as well.

Screenshots?

I lost my USB where it's installed :(

But here's a screenshot I found off of Google.

mint.png

I still can't decide if i like MATE or KDE more :/

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I always like XFCE.  It's very lightweight but still looks pretty nice with a decent theme and is especially good if you have any older hardware.

I like KDE most. Of course, if you're looking for the best out-of-the-box experience you may want to look elsewhere.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I went whit Cinammon. Nearly worked out of the box. Love it