Oneplus One Invite

TheGosuStandard

I somehow received a second invite, if you can buy the phone within the time limit of 24 hours post here & I'll draw randomly from the posts. I got the email 12 hours ago with just realizing it now, so please hurry if your interested. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

So many invites all of a sudden :mellow:

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

So many invites all of a sudden :mellow:

Yep, I shouldn't have got a second one either. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

So many invites all of a sudden  :mellow:

yeaaa....

I wonder whats going on 

Not enough sales? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

yeaaa....

I wonder whats going on 

Not enough sales? 

I was here first :P go away

Edit: Maybe they finally opening the doors slowly?.. I don't they're suffering for sales but you never know

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

yeaaa....

I wonder whats going on 

Not enough sales? 

I would guess with the massive media coverage they're getting now, there's a ton of people getting invites who won't actually buy the phone.

So How do I give away this invite I have if it's not the ones that are under "share invites"? Do I just give someone the code?

So How do I give away this invite I have if it's not the ones that are under "share invites"? Do I just give someone the code?

I'd assume you can just PM people the codes

I somehow received a second invite, if you can buy the phone within the time limit of 24 hours post here & I'll draw randomly from the posts. I got the email 12 hours ago with just realizing it now, so please hurry if your interested. 

When will you be drawing and could you announce the winner here and PM the winner please

When will you be drawing and could you announce the winner here and PM the winner please

I'll draw around 10:00 pm  eastern (1:24 from now), & I will do that as well. 

Edit: I'll actually draw at 9:30 eastern. 

HI,

I would love to get an invite for the opo.

What is the procedure for getting an Invite?

-thanks

Picked a random name, winner is NuroKnight

am too late to enter

Yes, but didn't you claim an invite from another thread?

I got a 2nd one too. it's weird.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit