General Work/Steam Streaming Laptop?

SSJ11

What's up guy? Sooo I'm not much of a laptop guy. The little I do know of them mainly stays in the insane gaming  laptop scene. But that's not what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for something that is about:

-15" max.

- 4-5+ hours battery life.

-Decent looking. (I don't want something that looks cheap. I'm ok with plastic as long as it looks good)

-Good performance. 

Again it's a laptop that I'll use for work. But when I come home and maybe want to sit in front of the TV and do some casual gaming(Steam Streaming), I don't want it to be sluggish.

Can you guys think of anything that would fit my needs? price isn't really an issue as long as it's not something ridiculous like $3k+ for something that doesn't even have a discrete GPU...

Budget?

"price isn't really an issue as long as it's not something ridiculous like $3k+ for something that doesn't even have a discrete GPU..."

none.

Elitebook? But their not good for gaming because they have a quattro card instead of a gtx card, would be great for work but not gaming. Or one of those Asus ROG laptops.

Elitebook? But their not good for gaming because they have a quattro card instead of a gtx card, would be great for work but not gaming. Or one of those Asus ROG laptops.

no for work i just need something for browsing, microsoft office work, and light programs. And gaming will be done at home over Steam In-Home Streaming. So I don't need something with a dedicated gaming GPU.

Gaming will be done on Steam Streaming. Don't need a dedicated GPU seeing as my Desktop will be doing all the work and the laptop will just be decoding the video.

no for work i just need something for browsing, microsoft office work, and light programs. And gaming will be done at home over Steam In-Home Streaming. So I don't need something with a dedicated gaming GPU.

has a great apu for gaming and 6gb of ram and around 600

http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-IdeaPad-15-6-Inch-Laptop-59406417/dp/B00HIYA4F2/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1409080369&sr=1-1&keywords=lenovo+g505s

eh. looking for something a little more high quality than that...decent laptop for sure, but there's a reason it's under $600...seems like (from the reviews) that it's more of a decent enough laptop to give your teen so he can game/use it for school.

eh. looking for something a little more high quality than that...decent laptop for sure, but there's a reason it's under $600...seems like (from the reviews) that it's more of a decent enough laptop to give your teen so he can game/use it for school.

this?

rog laptop or lenovo y50

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834231975