First game you think of, you die in the game - you die IRL... are you screwed?

VG Docs

First game I thought of was Ocarina Of Time... if I took it slow I could probably go without dying once without a worry... what about you guys? I know if it was Demon's/Dark Souls I'd be screwed.

Oh yeah, and the goal is beating the game without dying. 

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Skyrim - I'd probably survive for a while.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Metro Last light.. i'd probably survive.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Half-Life, no problem.

Half-Life, nope I know that game like the back of my hand.

Ninja'd :ph34r:

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Dark Souls

demon souls > dark souls 

@helping you didn't seem like a souls nerd 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Metal Gear Solid - As long as I have my cardboard box, I'm good.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Grand Theft Auto...I'm fucked.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

goddammit i thought of The Witcher

lol yeah, that can definitely be a toughy at times

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

ftl

no I'm not screwed, I'm that good

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I thought of planetside 2, a game where you dont die...

I win.

demon souls > dark souls 

@helping you didn't seem like a souls nerd

i'm not

I just remember being forced to play either dark souls or demon souls and stopping after the first boss fight where you have you fight near flawlessly while wielding an aluminum foil weapon.

Error: 410

Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment (the PSP game)...

It's both easy and hard at the same time...

i'm not

I just remember being forced to play either dark souls or demon souls and stopping after the first boss fight where you have you fight near flawlessly while wielding an aluminum foil weapon.

the asylum demon wasn't that hard... 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment (the PSP game)...

It's both easy and hard at the same time...

lol, I'm watching the TV show it's based on, and that's what made me think of this topic

Journey. You don't die. 

Just are re-born over and over.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

lol, I'm watching the TV show it's based on, and that's what made me think of this topic

The game is the alternate to the first season...

Instead of getting out of the game after defeating Heathcliffe/Kayaba Akihiko, they remain stuck in the game and are forced to complete all 100 floors, encountering various irregularities and even Noboyuki Sugou (Asuna's supposed 'IRL' fiancee/that disgusting Oberon guy) himself...

Haven't finished the game yet since I'm maxing out all the skills, but I'm already at floor 98...

Mirrors edge - oh yea completely screwed. Might make it through the tutorial without dying.

Sins of  a Solar Empire.

No - I'd just sit in on the homeworld and send ships to either explode the enemy or explode themselves.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.