A newb noob's ITX build

VSG

That sexy yellow.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Do not get me wrong, by I love the contrast

High end components with high quality photography and work... and then there is a yellow shroud with markers written at :D

maybe the ghetto logo but fingerprints no one will notice.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

FREE STUFF FROM CORSAIR, YEEEY!

That's what MarthiniL says, but in reality he is veeeeery jelaous of the components you've got there, :D

Subb...

gotta hate shitty parents... please tell me you are not gonna leave it like that though...

gotta hate shitty parents... please tell me you are not gonna leave it like that though...

Not like I have much of a choice, this isn't technically my build. I look at this as a positive- I can now try to convince the newb to learn about watercooling soon and replace that cooler with a waterblock with some sunset yellow pastel.

• 1 month later...

-snip- 

Oh the humanity! A visiting relative's kid decided this was a coloring item and proceeded to use a permanent marker on the raised lettering that I had painstakingly masked off and removed after the shroud was painted and left to dry. I had plans to put in some stencil art in and around these parts. This apparently was endearing enough to the others and since this isn't my build per se, it was decided to keep this as is :(

There were also some nice fingerprints left behind which I managed to buff out. So here is the shroud/card as it will be:

Just goes to show looks are subjective, but now I am all the more motivated to get a custom loop going in here- maybe when I replace the pentium with a Broadwell chip.

That marker on it looks super sexy  :wub:

I am glad someone thinks so. Now I know this build has seemed to have no updates in a while, but blame Corsair for that :P

I am working on a "Cooling Hawaii" review in the Corsair 380T itself and they have delayed the AMD HG10 even further to early-mid November now. Not sure when my sample is getting in. But if it takes too long, I might well just use the Swiftech H220x (also coming in soon for a review), get a FC block for the GPU and run Mayhems yellow pastel.