[AUS] Massive deals - Ends 7am AEST

DIV1D3

So I just looked at Gmail and I found an appealing title of "Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC Force Motherboard, Amazing Price Drop! $158" and though it dropped $158, but it instead is only $158 ($307 saving!!!)!!!!!!! There are also a heaps of other deals that can save you at most $561 on a single item. 

http://www.centrecom.com.au/dusk-till-dawn?utm_source=25-08-2014+Monday+DTD&utm_campaign=August+DTD&utm_medium=email\

That's the link to the deals page, I just wanted to post this as you can get a hefty saving on some items because of this sale.

Cheers!

Edit:

I'm also thinking of buying that Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC Force as I should be able to get a refund from my faulty Z87 Killer, and I'd actually be profiting off it. So do you think that it's a no-brainer??

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Great deal! Thanks for posting this, I'll see if I have enough money for any of this :lol:

and you should definitely go for the MOBO

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Great deal! Thanks for posting this, I'll see if I have enough money for any of this :lol:

and you should definitely go for the MOBO

No probs, glad I could helps out. 

I'll have to act quickly lol, they surely would be selling fast. 

I also have to find the CPU cover for the ASRock Z87 Killer first so that I can send it away for an inspection and eventually a refund (hopefully). 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

DANG, not sure if I got it but I placed an order but I went back to check the shipping details but that cleared my cart. Then I went back tot he mobo page and it said that they're all gone. Hopefully it works out :S

Yup, it worked :D now I just need to get a refund for my other mobo lol. 

DANG, not sure if I got it but I placed an order but I went back to check the shipping details but that cleared my cart. Then I went back tot he mobo page and it said that they're all gone. Hopefully it works out :S

Yup, it worked :D now I just need to get a refund for my other mobo lol. 

http://www.computeralliance.com.au/gigabyte-s1150-atx-ga-z87x-oc-motherboard-save-$100

Same price and you get a free pair of headphones which probably aren't anygood

http://www.computeralliance.com.au/gigabyte-s1150-atx-ga-z87x-oc-motherboard-save-$100

Same price and you get a free pair of headphones which probably aren't anygood

Yeh, but I'd rather get it from Centre Com, and the headphones aren't even over-ear, so my reaction - OH HELL NO!

Sweet baby jebus. Please let them have a cheap 1150 CPU on sometime. 

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Newegg has this mobo for the same price after rebate.

First off all that isn't the same motherboard, the one that was in the deal I listed is the Force version (Idk the difference but there is a significant price difference) and that's a US listing, not from Aus. That mobo is normally about 250 AUD, so a small sale and seeing as it's from the US it would easily be about 200 AUD.

First off all that isn't the same motherboard, the one that was in the deal I listed is the Force version (Idk the difference but there is a significant price difference) and that's a US listing, not from Aus. That mobo is normally about 250 AUD, so a small sale and seeing as it's from the US it would easily be about 200 AUD.

Oh sorry, I didn't notice that. The Force has two extra x16 PCIe slots running at x16 as well as an extra LAN chip. It also comes with a Wi-Fi card.

Very nice mobo.

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

Haswell isn't worth the upgrade for me, my Sandy Bridge i7 is alive and well.

If I was on a something else though, I would most certainly snatch this board. Plus Gigabyte is one brand I trust.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I've got a good way to save, don't buy any of it. :P (JK)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator