Sennheiser HD 419 Personal Opinions and Experiences

Bansh33

Good evening fellas and ladies,

I just purchased these and being one whom loves his music I feel like I have been straining my ears for years since I've been using an old pair of Skullcandy agent and some newer skullcandy fix buds since I got the agent as a gift and the fixs bc well idk tbh. I always hear people criticize Candies and I just have always used them. Anyways the 419s what are your takes on these and did I make a decent buy?

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

What did you pay for them, the hd400 series doesn't seem to be a popular purchase on this forum. Most people buy the hd500 series

It depends where you are and what you payed, In Australia finding decent headphones under 100 is hard, and often I recommend the 400 series purely because of that.  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Considering you've already bought them you might as well tell us what you think about them when they arrive. (what i was expecting when i read the title of this thread)

They seem pretty good and they're gonna be better than the Skullcandy headphones, that's for sure. Skullcandy aren't known for terrific sound quality.

I mean I got them as an open box at 30$ and I read the reviews and a lot of people say they really worry them

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

I mean I got them as an open box at 30$ and I read the reviews and a lot of people say they really worry them

That's good. 30$ is nice for a pair of these.

People are not always right. Try to judge them by yourself and if you're not satisfied...sell them on Craigslist or something.

That's good. 30$ is nice for a pair of these.

People are not always right. Try to judge them by yourself and if you're not satisfied...sell them on Craigslist or something.

Sounds like a plan!

mate, $30 for those and I would consider that being in front. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

mate, $30 for those and I would consider that being in front.

?? Sorry unless I'm reading that wrong I have no idea what you mean

?? Sorry unless I'm reading that wrong I have no idea what you mean

Just saying it wasn't a bad buy. even if you don't/can't sell them, they are still better than the skull candies and are definitely worth the $30

Just saying it wasn't a bad buy. even if you don't/can't sell them, they are still better than the skull candies and are definitely worth the $30

Oh ok! well i hope they will be at least decent!!!

ok so i got them in today and listen to a variety of a few songs. the audio is robust and very full bodied but on the quite side a bit. this really isnt a big deal because they do indeed cancel a good amount of outside noise. nothing too spectacular but they are more than perfect for my ears! they seem to be very comfortable and the plastic did not seem tooo cheap we'll see throughout it's life time. i am very pleased with these headphones and i fell they perform more than what the price tag says of 60$ i believe? but getting them for 30$ is a steal. 

Total score for me: 8/10

ok so i got them in today and listen to a variety of a few songs. the audio is robust and very full bodied but on the quite side a bit. this really isnt a big deal because they do indeed cancel a good amount of outside noise. nothing too spectacular but they are more than perfect for my ears! they seem to be very comfortable and the plastic did not seem tooo cheap we'll see throughout it's life time. i am very pleased with these headphones and i fell they perform more than what the price tag says of 60$ i believe? but getting them for 30$ is a steal. 

Total score for me: 8/10

Great! So few people let us know what they think of their new purchases so eloquently. :)

For future readers, I tend to recommend the 439 more as it has a removable cable, and you can still find it cheap in the US usually.