[GMG] Dishonored GOTY $6, Tomb Raider GOTY $6, BioShock Infinite $6 (Steam Keys - "50 Games Sale" )

Dealzon

Green Man Gaming has an encore of their "50 Games Must Buy" sale.

Lots of games to fill up in your Steam library and never touch again. If you liked Dishonored during the free weekend, GOTY at $6 isnt bad.

Top Picks:

Strategy Games:

Bethesda Games

2K Games

EA/Origin Games

Valve Games

Square Enix Games

Eve 30 Day Starter Packs

All The Rest (Too Lazy to Categorize)

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

If you don't own Dishonored, immediately buy it.

I still have to....

Always wondered how does this site work and how is it able to sell games so cheap?

Always wondered how does this site work and how is it able to sell games so cheap?

Pure witchcraft (and to sell other, more expensive things to people who flock to the marketplace to grab a devalued and old product, sign up for an account and then receive marketing emails)

GMG has it on sale as same price as Steam Store sales (eg those typical 75% or 80% off you see). They just usually have a coupon here or there that works on select title, making it a lot cheaper (stacking with the previously mentioned 75/80%)

The trick is knowing which coupon/qualifies works on which, and knowing what actually is a cheap price vs a "sale sale sale you must buy" type of a deal

Edit: also as Askew mentioned, none of these are exactly new titles.

Wow, a game from the 90s selling for the same price as a game from 2008 (iirc).

You got some balls, Fallout 1. Shit, it even sells for more normally.

Fallout 1 is strangely one of those titles that rarely goes on "sale" so you usually see it at around $10. Kind of wack.

oddly enough dishonored was on a free weeken on steam, wich atleast for me was more then enough time to play it trough

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

I'd presume all these games activate on steam, despite being bought on GMG?

Yup. Look for "activate on Steam" on whatever game you're looking at.

Obviously there are a few Origin/EA titles above and those are Origin keys.

Some very good games at extraordinary low prices.

If you love strategy thinkers, Civilization V is a must have.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Although I created my GMG account months ago (or last year, can't remember) I get:  Ooops... your account is not activated. Please check your e-mail to activate your account when clicking the 'buy now' button on the site.

They will consider it a marketing thing. Every retailer has a marketing budget to work with. That's why you can get new graphics cards with games for free a lot of the time. The retailer doesn't lose out though, because the retailer didn't buy the product from the company for a high price. They get the product and give the company a cut of the profits. The potential profits they lose by selling it for a low price come out of their marketing budget, which is good for them because sometimes businesses can consider these expenses tax deductible. It's all real technical and I don't fully understand it either.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case