Which case should I get?

FineVisionz

v71-22.jpg

Thermaltake Core V71

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I am looking at buying a full tower case,  I want something that has good air flow, good cable management, and the availability to have large GFX cards.  I want a case that doesn't empty out my wallet, so I am looking to spend $120, maybe more if it is worth it.

Thanks,

-Fine

If you really want good airflow and the ability to expand your system literally as far as your wallet takes you, just go for the 750D. Its probably on the top 10 best cases IMHO.

If your willing to spend $189.00 USD. The Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra is big enough for Linus to use as a tent.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147157

ImgPrd-1828-Cm%5Bad3ee3bf788841f09b5e2c8

It is a bit expensive, but as far as size goes you can't get anything bigger for a lower price.

The image doesn't really convey it's size. Here's Linus's review

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

If your willing to spend $189.00 USD. The Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra is big enough for Linus to use as a tent.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147157

ImgPrd-1828-Cm%5Bad3ee3bf788841f09b5e2c8

It is a bit expensive, but as far as size goes you can't get anything bigger for a lower price.

The image doesn't really convey it's size. Here's Linus's review

Nine side mounted fans.... NINE!  That's ALOT!  It is a bit big for what I'm gonna put in it.  I also want it to be some what movable for LAN parties and such.  Haha

Nine side mounted fans.... NINE!  That's ALOT!  It is a bit big for what I'm gonna put in it.  I also want it to be some what movable for LAN parties and such.  Haha

Well it wont be hard to move if you have a hand truck lol. Big + moveable don't really go well in the same sentence.

Well it wont be hard to move if you have a hand truck lol. Big + moveable don't really go well in the same sentence.

Yeah, its a nice case though... Just not for me.  Also in the video I love how Linus put and ITX MB in it. Haha

Yeah, its a nice case though... Just not for me.  Also in the video I love how Linus put and ITX MB in it. Haha

Yeah he should have just crawled inside and went to sleep lol. Have you seen the HAF Stacker 935?

I'm still extremely happy with my Cooler Master HAF XM. I owned the Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced before that and there really is not that much size difference. Even though they call it a mid-tower it has a lot of space. You can fit any sized graphics cards, mount 280mm rad in top,  E-ATX mobo, up to 11 fans - (7)140mm and (4)120mm, hidden SSD behind mobo...etc.

i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3 1866 @ CL9, ASUS GTX 780, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, WD Black 1TB x 2, EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W, BenQ XL2420TE 24" 144Hz @ 1080p, CM Nepton 280L, Noctua Industrial IP67 2000RPM 140mm PWM Fan x 6