What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say about anything?

Cokeman

Was he a console gamer? And I would order a burger from starbucks just to piss off one of the many vegetarians working there. Nothing like trolling those simpletons.

I don't think he's a console gamer. I haven't spoken to him for a while (and frankly, I have no interest to do so. He's not bright at all), but I'm pretty sure he plays on nothing less than an SLI Titan configuration with 32GB of RAM (and has no experience with anything less. His laptop is an absolutely top-end MacBook Pro which he merely uses for web browsing and YouTube and nothing more), which, in my opinion, is way too overkill, especially the RAM, where he would never use more than 8GB at one time. I guess it's just money to burn. I just think it's funny that that's what he uses while I use an AMD A10-4600M and an AMD Radeon HD 7670M for my games which is, in my opinion, the bare minimum for anything modern.

As for the Starbucks thing, I don't know if the person was serious or high, but I do know for sure that they were likely not kidding. 

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

omg when people say "i have 1tb of ram" :| IT"S A BLOODY HARD DRIVE DAMNIT! 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I knew a girl who posted this on Facebook: "Condoms doesn't protect against pregnancy only against STDs"...I unfriended her after that, obviously..

When someone tries to justify a shitload of ram for their gaming pc because they say they do some video editing/rendering.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Chavs, council estate denizens, dole collectors (doleies) and so on :(

I feel ya. That's half of Belfast pretty much.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

• 2 weeks later...

When someone tries to justify a shitload of ram for their gaming pc because they say they do some video editing/rendering.

Or none at all. I had a friend who has 32GB of RAM in his computer when he doesn't use more than 8GB at a time. Mind you he wasn't the smartest of people.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

Anything anyone that calls them self a "hacker" or "modder" on Xbox live says.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

-Snipe-

yay, two revived threads in one day

ever_said_on_the_internet_12.jpg

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit