Ask a gay guy anything!

Common_Courtesy

Now were 6 :o

7 ;)

i7-3770k @4.4 GHz 1.220Vcore/ H100i - Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard - 8Gb Gskill Sniper 1866 - OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb - Seagate Barracuda 2Tb (game/data drive) - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb (recording drive) - Galaxy GC GTX 680 2Gb - Rosewill Frotress 750W 80+ Platinum PSU - Corsair C70 Gunmetal Black Mid -Tower Case - ASUS Xonar DGX Soundcard w/Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones + Blue Yeti - Razer Blackwidow Cherry MX Blue keyboard/ Gigabyte M6900 Mouse - Dell 23 Inch IPS Monitor + Asus VN247 1ms Monitor.

7 ;)

wow you're all multiplying :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Bahahaha XDDDDD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Wouldn't the correct term be "breeding"?

Neigh!

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

Neigh!

It would but I thought it may have sounded a little weird lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Neigh!

furpile :D

And good neigh to you sir

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Would you date a gay guy?

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

Would you date a gay guy?

If he is gay then I'd imagine so :P

If he is gay then I'd imagine so :P

Indeed XD

I intended it to be quite an ironic question you see~

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

Indeed XD

I intended it to be quite an ironic question you see~

Ahh irony, yea me and irony haven't been introduced yet lol

What do you think of people that point out their sexual orientation every 5 seconds? You know those people, like the gays that wear rainbows and junk, talk in high pitched voices that isn't natural for their voice and points out their gay every 5 minutes, and the dude bros who try to talk in deeper voices than what is normal for them, and talks about banging hookers and dumping on "fags" every 5 minutes.

I'm definately not a fan of homosexuality, but I have some gay friends and they are pretty cool dudes, they dress in a respectable manner, they talk in their natural voices, and they don't play up the fact that they are gay every 5 minutes. I think homosexuals get a bad rep from the extremely show-offy gays.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

You make them sound like bacteria!

Not my intention of course but you're right lol

That would be Binary Fission :P

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Something i have always wanted to know is that when you hear about some guy usually someone famous who prefers to wear Women's underwear for comfort reasons they are accused of being Gay and i always wanted to know is there anything to this or not?

I dislike gay prides but i have nothing against gay people, if a person is good in his hearth then he is good in my book.

But here is the opinion of my fellow country Serbia and most of Balkan and the worst thing is when people pull out the holy saints pictures and church getting involved....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-iHBM_wibs

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I dislike gay prides but i have nothing against gay people, if a person is good in his hearth then he is good in my book.

But here is the opinion of my fellow country Serbia and most of Balkan and the worst thing is when people pull out the holy saints pictures and church getting involved....

-video-

That looks horrible!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

How did you first realize you were gay?

i7-3770k, Gigabyte UD5H, NZXT Switch 810, OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, 560 ti Twin Frozr II OC 2GB, Cooler Master V8, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, OCZ Modxstream 700w, Corsair k60 and M65. OH and RED LED LIGHTS   FUCK YA    :)

I'm not the OP, nor am I gay, but I'll assume it was when he started feeling attracted to men :P

15" MBP TB

What do you think of vagina?

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

I've heard that it's usually in your teen years, sometimes much earlier than that

Something i have always wanted to know is that when you hear about some guy usually someone famous who prefers to wear Women's underwear for comfort reasons they are accused of being Gay and i always wanted to know is there anything to this or not?

Clothing taste=/=Sexual orientation

Might be a bit personal, but at what point in your life did you realise where you gay?

Or was it just a series of events that led to you ultimately deciding/being who you are?

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

I've heard that it's usually in your teen years, sometimes much earlier than that.

Might be a bit personal, but at what point in your life did you realise where you gay?

Or was it just a series of events that led to you ultimately deciding/being who you are?

i realized when puberty hit, 11-12