$30-$40 vesa monitor stand

babbaj

Looks kind of flimsy, but I suppose it has pretty good reviews.. I don't know if I would call it a hot deal though, since amazon has stands like this all the time. (Example being my personal monitor stand that's much nicer, holds two monitors as well, for right around that same price.)

The reviews look good.

I have this and it is pretty good, If you plan to add two monitors then have a look at the one that I have mentioned. 

+1 this

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Looks kind of flimsy, but I suppose it has pretty good reviews.. I don't know if I would call it a hot deal though, since amazon has stands like this all the time. (Example being my personal monitor stand that's much nicer, holds two monitors as well, for right around that same price.)

+1 this

it's not flimsy at all, it's pretty strong

I have had this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002R9HQLI/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_T1  for about 3 years now and it has stood up to every abuse I have thrown at it.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.