Should I get a PS4 or a gaming PC?

Tr33

Well let me tell you something about me and gaming: I have always been a console gamer. PS1,PS2,PS3,Wii(sold that POS),Nintendo DS(same fate as the Wii's).

Anyway around 2 years ago I made the switch to PC gaming. The main reason was not to experience better graphics but mainly to have the precision of mouse and keyboard as i play a lot FPS games. So now it's great and I honestly think a controller(if you are playing FPS) is inferior and just a pain in the ass. We will get to other genres later. So I have been enjoying myself on bf3 on PC(much better than PS3 and i can REALLY see that since i have it on ps3 also). 

BUT!!!

The thing is FPS are getting really boring for me. Like REALLY boring. Right now I just go on BF3 but I play one match and then I'm bored. Whether alone or with other people. So I said I'll go back to my PS3 which has been sitting under my TV and collecting dust for months. I played my old games again like: Little Big Planet, Uncharted 2, Spec Ops the line. Yes Yes i know its shooters mostly(these arent all my games) but i enjoy them because I finally am playing single player with a great story that really pulls me in. Im not saying PC doesnt have such games but i find consoles infintely better for SP games. I guess I don't like the fact that PC is too MP competitive. I'm not a competitive guy. 

Anyway guys I think it would be smarter for me to get PS4 because of the games and also I would get me a bigger TV and a new chair. I guess I like the "relax laid back console feeling" if you know what I mean. Or is there any reason to get a PC? 

BLAOW!!!!

The main reason to go with a PC is improved graphics, and the capability to do a lot more than gaming. If you are really looking for a laid back console feeling, you could build an HTPC, and just connect a controller to it, and have that feeling with a gaming PC.

Buy a pc.

Just play indie games or mmorpg's. Can always buy a controller for it.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

PC master race :3

i5 3570k@4Ghz, Sapphire Radeon 6850@870/1290, Gigabyte z77 ud3h, 8GB 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM, Acer 232hl, Asus vs238h, Corsair K60, CoolerMaster Recon

There's a ton of indie titles and other small games on pc.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Use steam big picture and a controller on your computer :) also you can mod singleplayer to make the games you have more fun, without gta 4 mods i would have stopped playing it a long time ago

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

PC. PC Master race. Always PC.

PC :D 

Reason - u can pay what u have and get a pc and by time upgrade parts and it will live up with you for each new generation of games  and it's more powerful :D and u can do more than gaming  :D

PS4 u can't upgrade parts :D

The main reason to go with a PC is improved graphics, and the capability to do a lot more than gaming. If you are really looking for a laid back console feeling, you could build an HTPC, and just connect a controller to it, and have that feeling with a gaming PC.

But I said I really don't care about the improved graphics at all. So I see no reason getting a PC.

BLAOW!!!!

PC. PC Master race. Always PC.

Nope

BLAOW!!!!

PC :D 

Reason - u can pay what u have and get a pc and by time upgrade parts and it will live up with you for each new generation of games  and it's more powerful :D and u can do more than game :D

PS4 u can't upgrade parts :D

OR i can just play on PS4 and browse the web on my laptop(i forgot to mention i have a laptop)

BLAOW!!!!

Use steam big picture and a controller on your computer :) also you can mod singleplayer to make the games you have more fun, without gta 4 mods i would have stopped playing it a long time ago

Nah too complicated

BLAOW!!!!

There's a ton of indie titles and other small games on pc.

I'd rather play such genres on console. 

BLAOW!!!!

Always PC. You say that you like single player campaign story things.... they still exist on PC! If you played spec ops, the line on PC, you would have a better experience, graphically and without a controller. If you really want a controller, you can still use one

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

I'd rather play such genres on console. 

Nah too complicated

OR i can just play on PS4 and browse the web on my laptop(i forgot to mention i have a laptop)

Nope

But I said I really don't care about the improved graphics at all. So I see no reason getting a PC.

looks like you already made up your mind, get a ps4

We shall weep for this loss :(

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Seems like your moving towards the PS4 but in my mind, the PC is the way to fgo by far.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Nope

Why make the thred if you know what you're going to pick? You've disregarded everyone's choice and reason.

Well dude if you want PS4 so bad why not just buy it :D and later get a pc :D or upgrade your laptop since ur not a big pc gamer :D it will be better for you this way :D

Nah too complicated

How o..o? you put the controller in a usb port then hold the middle button (on an xbox controller) for 5 seconds and steam big picture opens :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Always PC. You say that you like single player campaign story things.... they still exist on PC! If you played spec ops, the line on PC, you would have a better experience, graphically and without a controller. If you really want a controller, you can still use one

But I dont like sitting closely to the monitor. I like sitting a bit futher and having a bigger TV and having a controller for SP games.

BLAOW!!!!

Well dude if you want PS4 so bad why not just buy it :D and later get a pc :D or upgrade your laptop since ur not a big pc gamer :D it will be better for you this way :D

Laptop/PC both use mouse and keyboard. Its really the same. Yea i know laptops arent meant for gaming they are weak etc. But still in general the way you play(except having better graphics) isnt really different

BLAOW!!!!

We shall weep for this loss :(

ahah ;) i'll personally also be getting a ps4, the games look awesome and i personally am a multiplatform player :)

How o..o? you put the controller in a usb port then hold the middle button (on an xbox controller) for 5 seconds and steam big picture opens :P

Nah too complicated. I don't like Steam anyway

BLAOW!!!!

ok

BLAOW!!!!