Xbox One sets sights on 400m sold, Xbox 360 aims for 100m (and why that's probably bad)

What they smoking lol.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

What they smoking lol.

Alu foil. 

I think microsoft looked in the wrong direction to increase sales. Because if they had made a balling console with really amazing specs, ssd, awesome graphics. Even more expensive, a lot of pc gamer could have turned to console. Because frankly if you can have a console that is truly more powerful than your pc, that supports keyboard and mouse, how many of you would buy one? I would definitly ask myself the question.

I would never switch to console. the controls for shooters are just so clunky that they need an auto-aim system. thanks, but no thanks.

and they would never support keyboard and mouse. see, they make their money from the perifs, a separate controller is close to 50% profit.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

and they would never support keyboard and mouse. see, they make their money from the perifs, a separate controller is close to 50% profit.

Thats is a good point, but they can put a label on peripherals to get back a part of they money, no manufacture cost so its all win. I mean, really think about it, if you had the choice beetwen a 4k tv, with no latency and your pc at 1080p or 1440p, both with the same keyboard and mouse, one on a desk chair, the other on a couch, with equal performance on both, you really wont at least consider it?

This is 100% hypothetical but for me if console moved more this way they would attract a lot more people

Thats is a good point, but they can put a label on peripherals to get back a part of they money, no manufacture cost so its all win. I mean, really think about it, if you had the choice beetwen a 4k tv, with no latency and your pc at 1080p or 1440p, both with the same keyboard and mouse, one on a desk chair, the other on a couch, with equal performance on both, you really wont at least consider it?

This is 100% hypothetical but for me if console moved more this way they would attract a lot more people

I like building what I game on. also, a couch is great for watching something, but be honest here, when I'm playing competitively, I'm not about to sit at anything other than my desk. (so I'm close to my 20in screen and I can see everything, nothing missed on the sides.)

also, 4k would be great, but let's not lie to ourselves here. the consoles won't support 4k, and my computer will. hypothetical questions are just that, hypothetical.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB