Quiet, Effecient 650w-750w power supply

partick.lii
Go to solution Solved by Aniallation,

Yeah I like that one too, just looking for other choices, the price is a little on the high side, but i think i can afford it.

It's worth the money. It's cheaper then the 650W Seasonic's yet are made by badass Super Flower.

Hey Guys

I am still planning my build, and I need a power supply. It needs to be 650w to 750w, I would like it to be fully modular and 80+. I've heard bad things about the evga supernova nex and the corsair rm650. What other choices are there.

EDIT: I forgot to mention it has to be under $100

Hey Guys

I am still planning my build, and I need a power supply. It needs to be 650w to 750w, I would like it to be fully modular and 80+. I've heard bad things about the evga supernova nex and the corsair rm650. What other choices are there?

Your best bet is the EVGA 750 G2. That is the power supply to get right now.

"Rawr XD"

Your best bet is the EVGA 750 G2. That is the power supply to get right now.

Yeah I like that one too, just looking for other choices, the price is a little on the high side, but i think i can afford it.

It's worth the money. It's cheaper then the 650W Seasonic's yet are made by badass Super Flower.

"Rawr XD"