Linus Minecraft Server

Go to solution Solved by CrabCreations,

Delons made a Server ! Thanks to him, we have a LTT community on Minecraft 
Check out his topic in pc gaming, it is pinned on top

I will set up the Server if you guys want. I've hosted MANY before. And have a VPS.

That would be great Delon ! Keep us posted with an ip and if you ever need help setting it up or whatsoever, I can help ;)

HAHA XD Nice one, i'll try to keep that in mind for next time :D

the server I posted is mostly vanilla. It has a creative world and a survival one. I have a few non-intrusive mods like factions, mmo, lockette, and essentials. 

Anyone gonna make a FTB server?

• CPU:  Intel 3770k @ 4.4 GHz
  • Motherboard:  MSI Z77A-G45 
  • RAM:  16GB Corsair Vengeance 2133Mhz
  • Graphics:  EVGA GTX 970
  • PSU: Corsair AX850
  • Cooling:  Corsair H100i
  • Case: Fractal Design Define R5
  • Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE Cherry MX Red
  • Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
  • Headphones: Corsair Vengeance 1400
  • Monitor: BenQ XL2420TE 24" 1ms 144Hz

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/26310-ltt-minecraftserver-up-and-running-almost/

50 slot, quite good server, up and running at the moment.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

i recon feed the beast is for advanced users like ltt as vannila gets boring

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I didn't see anyone post an ip for an MC server, and I'm currently running one. Seriously, if someone has a better server, as in one that can take more, please post it because I don't wanna seem like I'm just plugging my server here. BUT I did recently start a server for some friends and I, which I'd be happy to let you guys jump on. It's just got factions, essentials, and that sort of thing. 

Again, don't wanna seem like i'm advertising here, but here's the IP

It can only have 30 people on it, which is why I say that if someone has something better, I'd be happy to just remove this post and just use that. 

I have fairly good and stable connection, but on full load it might lag a little bit still. It is dedicated though, so should be up 24/7 unless I'm changing a bunch with it.

Had a quick look around your server. is it still active?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Had a quick look around your server. is it still active?

It is. I'm not "branding" it or anything with LTT stuff (sorry) because I use it mostly for hanging with friends. Honestly, you have to make your own fun on my server since it's mostly vanilla. I'd suggest (only since it's just for LTTF people) using this server:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/26310-ltt-minecraftserver-up-and-running-unofficial/

It is. I'm not "branding" it or anything with LTT stuff (sorry) because I use it mostly for hanging with friends. Honestly, you have to make your own fun on my server since it's mostly vanilla. I'd suggest (only since it's just for LTTF people) using this server:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/26310-ltt-minecraftserver-up-and-running-unofficial/

haha^^ That server was down aswell :( Your server is pretty much the only one that's active right now.

So i might hang out on your server sometimes if that's alright with you :P

and i actually prefer the vanilla style servers. easier to be creative that way^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I work for hosting commpany so if you need a server reply to this thried.

I completely agree with this idea. We need to start playing some games in here. Most of us are gamers anyways.

Me and some friends are running a small sVanilla server, only mods running are small home made TP-mods. We've discussed opening the server to "the public". But we need to set things up to make it ready for something like that, like protection and some other mods. 

If the interest still exists we can take up the work on making it "public". It's located in London but our US players doesn't seem to have any problems at all with the connection. It's funded through a money pool(Clan Forge) provided by the server host(multiplay game servers), people throw in cash once in a while to keep the server alive.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Delons made a Server ! Thanks to him, we have a LTT community on Minecraft 
Check out his topic in pc gaming, it is pinned on top