.net 3.5 Won't install

sterreprop

So i need .net 3.5 to install osu but everytime it gives a error.

I'm trying to fix this for 3 hours now and cannot find a solution. Can somebody help me out?

post-17029-0-33907600-1408285255.png

Translation from top to bottom:

Cannot install .net Framework 3.5

There is no connection to download the required files.

make sure you are connected to the Internet and try again (I post this on the same pc so i have a internet connection)

Errorcode: 0x800f0906

(opnieuw = try again)

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

Try installing it with Ninite.

Did not work Status code: Not supported OS/Service Pack)

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

windows 8 comes with .NET 4.5 pre installed, and prevents you from installing the previous versions. You need to use a workaround or just not install 3.5 and run the application anyway, which works most of the time for me.

CnzLxet.png

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

windows 8 comes with .NET 4.5 pre installed, and prevents you from installing the previous versions. You need to use a workaround or just not install 3.5 and run the application anyway, which works most of the time for me.

Win 8.1 crashed yesterday so i did a clean install of it. Now i cannot install 3.5 anymore and i cannot run the installer without it.

This might help you a ton!

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2785188

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

This might help you a ton!

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2785188

In cmd it's stuck at 66.5% and then it stops i'm going to give it some rest or otherwise i'm going to throw my pc out of the window (pun intended)

In cmd it's stuck at 66.5% and then it stops i'm going to give it some rest or otherwise i'm going to throw my pc out of the window (pun intended)

Last time I used this method, I skipped that part, it was already in the windows features options.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Last time I used this method, I skipped that part, it was already in the windows features options.

If i try it via windows features it gives me the same error as metioned in the first post.