Sometimes, premium fans in the right locations mean the difference between getting positive or negative air pressure inside the case.

That probably won't have a material difference in cooling performance, but the dust and/or noise issues may sway some people to pick one fan vs another.

I'd say fan control is more important than fan quality. There's only so much you can do to make the spinning blades make less noise that it'll never be truly silent. All fan blades in the world have more pressure in some places than others and move around, hence noise is created. However, you can quiten down your machine when it's idling and massive cooling is not needed.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I'd say fan control is more important than fan quality. There's only so much you can do to make the spinning blades make less noise that it'll never be truly silent. All fan blades in the world have more pressure in some places than others and move around, hence noise is created. However, you can quiten down your machine when it's idling and massive cooling is not needed.

Just get a ASUS motherboard, problem solved! ;)

Just get a ASUS motherboard, problem solved! ;)

For example.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

?

There are other ways to do it. Buying ASUS is only one way you can do it. My personal preference still goes to a dedicated fan controller.

There are other ways to do it. Buying ASUS is only one way you can do it. My personal preference still goes to a dedicated fan controller.

But all the temp probes and cable going everywhere and it still doesn't leat you setup as nice of a curve if you can setup a curve at all.

But all the temp probes and cable going everywhere and it still doesn't leat you setup as nice of a curve if you can setup a curve at all.

Some of them must be able to, surely. Not mine of course, because I made it myself and lacks all but the most basic functionality. But some.

Some of them must be able to, surely. Not mine of course, because I made it myself and lacks all but the most basic functionality. But some.

Actually not many. Corsair's is probably one of the only reasonably priced ones for PWM fans.