amd eyefinity setup configuration

MRSMIFFY
Go to solution Solved by Jamdude,

Don't create an Eyefinity Display Group, just extend the desktop to the monitors.  Right click AMD Catalyst Control Centre on the taskbar, hover over your second monitor and select Extend desktop.

They must be the same resolution in order to enable Eyefinity. 

Not true since the 14.6 beta driver.

Eyefinity_MR_Slide.png

ok so im not sure if this is the right place to post feel free to move but im trying to setup eyefinity on 2 display of different sizes one 27inch 2560x1440 and one 32inch 1920x1080 ive never done this before and so far i can only get it to work as one big display surely there is a way to have two seperate monitors at different resolutions other wise i get a resolution of 3840x1080 and it makes my 1440p moniter look pants please help ???

thanks in advance  

They must be the same resolution in order to enable Eyefinity. Downscaling a 1440p monitor to 1080p will make it look like crap. Why you would want to merge two monitors together instead of three, I will never understand.

Don't create an Eyefinity Display Group, just extend the desktop to the monitors.  Right click AMD Catalyst Control Centre on the taskbar, hover over your second monitor and select Extend desktop.

They must be the same resolution in order to enable Eyefinity. 

Not true since the 14.6 beta driver.

Eyefinity_MR_Slide.png

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

If it's not for games, there's no reason to do eyefinity, just extend the display like @Jamdude said.

For games, here.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

oh yh its not for games dont worry lol jus for multitasking also i have a new problem now with the 1080p monitor at native res it doesnt fill the screen black border all the way round any body got any ideas ???

Thank you !!!!! 

ahh its ok i done it scaling options DUHHH lol thanks everybody much appreciated !!!!!!]