my vengeance 2000,it broke on the side & cuz of the stress of stretching, recommend?

MK7

anyone here can recommend a gaming headset?

that can last longer than a couple of months? cuz the 2000 last about that, to me.

damn it! its just been a two months!

and a USB to plug it. like the vengeance 2000, and wireless and sturdier.

RMA the vengeance. they're good about taking it back just go to their website they know there's an issue my V2K is coming back from RMA now

RMA the vengeance. they're good about taking it back just go to their website they know there's an issue my V2K is coming back from RMA now
How long is that? but still i'll try

just done it, are they gonna email me back? did you package it to them?

first time doing an RMA

depends on how quick your mail is. from canada to the US it takes an extra few days at the border but it was about a day turn around once they got it.currently my RMA is at the border on it way back to me

just do as the instructions say. also if you want them to email you back right away say your RMA number on the forum and a mod will fast track it for you.

PS you only need to send in the headset with the dongle you can keep the rest even the comfy earcups.

Could you review the headset here: http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/member-reviews

​I was thinking of getting one myself but am still skeptical.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

Could you review the headset here: http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/member-reviews ​I was thinking of getting one myself but am still skeptical.

what do you want to know?

if you want audio to be paramount then obviously a proper headset from a respected non fashionista company is the answer.

but if you are in the market for a headset then I'm guessing convenience is what you are looking for, as was I. I'm taking a break now but I am an MMO gamer. so we only have 2 or 3 nights a week we can get together to take down a weeks worth of content, we don't have time to waste so pee breaks are few and far between. wireless is a godsend to be able to walk away and not miss out on anything in game.

wireless is clear and static free. range is stated as 40ft on the box but its about 30 or so reaches upstairs and a floor below clearly. mic is good

comfort: great I can game for days with this headset. soft velour headpillows are awesome. I thought it would be too heavy given the look of the headset but I had no problems and grew accustomed quickly.

virtual 7.1 was terrible with the EAX drivers (dolby is coming in february) but if you delete your EAX drivers and just use the windows drivers using windows software it was alright, I never played any fps games with the headset so I cannot describe that situation but with movies it was passable 4/10 for sound staging.

sound: bassapalooza. plenty of bass, at time of purchase I was putting these up against the logitechs and it was the 50mm vs 40mm drivers that sold it for me on the vengeance. these have deeper and more impactful bass than my audio technica ath m50's highs are sharp a bit too much, some call it tinny. mids are there but the bass in male voices feels like it overides it a bit. compared to the m50 it sounds like a blanket has been draped over the sound. still. the sound from the headset is very fun and I enjoyed the bass from the headset.

charging: it took a long time to get a full charge but you can use the headset while it is charging. the box says 10hr use time and while I never could game that long to test it , I never had problems with charge. there's an audible beep when the charge is low and it gives you 5-10 minutes leeway to get away from game to plug in.

tldr if pure audio and soundstage is paramount always get a proper headphone: if you want convenience and bass to rattle your brain then get this.