Plasti dip or regular spray paint

Go to solution Solved by WhatTheQuack,

Spray paint is usually fine, but It cannot be removed very easily. So make sure you are absolutely 100% sure that you want to paint your components before you proceed. Plasti Dip can be peeled off, which is great if you ever change your mind, or want to sell your components. 

So I want to paint a few parts of my pc, probably the gpu and ram shrouds and also the case. Everyone goes on about how good plasti dip is, but I have a box full of really nice spray paints and I don't know wether to use it or buy some plasti dip. Will my spray paint be fine or do I have to get plasti dip?

P.S The spray paint I have is acrylic.

Spray paint is usually fine, but It cannot be removed very easily. So make sure you are absolutely 100% sure that you want to paint your components before you proceed. Plasti Dip can be peeled off, which is great if you ever change your mind, or want to sell your components. 

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Thanks for the advice, I shall use my spray paint (carefully) :D

Typcially, I would use plasti dip for things that can't be spray painted. But as your shrouds can be removed and painted carefully, you should use spray paint. Spray paint can also look much nicer than plasti dip