URGENT HELP: where does the CPU PWR plug into?

pancoon

JPWR2 is where you plug in your cpu 8 pin power socket.

I have a 8 pin and a 2 4 pin. Which one goes into the power supply, and which one into the motherboard?

I have a 8 pin and a 2 4 pin. Which one goes into the power supply, and which one into the motherboard?

the 8 pin goes in the psu and the 4+4 together go into the motherboard. usually it is labled on the cable connectors.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

The 1x8pin goes into your modular PSU, and the 2x4pin goes into the motherboard. How many pins does JPWR2 have?

Make sure when you plug in, the power cable is 8 pin and  labeled CPU and plug it in to JPWR2. 

The 1x8pin goes into your modular PSU, and the 2x4pin goes into the motherboard. How many pins does JPWR2 have?

interesting signature you have there. I should be having that title as well along with @TheSLSAMG.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/