[Apple] Extension or not?

Go to solution Solved by L.E.D,

Apple chargers come with the extension cable, and I recommend using it. The extension cable also has a ground prong over the adapter without. Just a safe precaution.

I need to buy a replacement Apple 60W MagSafe charger, however the price for them are considerably high (around $90) and i'm looking to find out if the charger comes with the extension cable or not. If paying $90 gets me just the charger with no extension, then i have to find one that comes with it, as the normal ones are just too short.

See pictures below to understand what i mean.

HT2346_16.jpg
No extension

bbReplacement60WMagSafePowerAdapterCharg
With extension

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

yes they come with the extension ( at least they do in the UK)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You don't need an Apple-approved extension, the charger can use pretty much a standard power cable with no grounding, they sell for $5 apiece at most.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Apple chargers come with the extension cable, and I recommend using it. The extension cable also has a ground prong over the adapter without. Just a safe precaution.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I assume they come with it regardless of country then?

P.s- HUGE thanks guys for responding so quickly.

Game Dev | Pro Gamer