Weird error I'm Google play store

TheEwokGuy

I was downloading an app then this happens "mounting usb storage mode or SD card failed" I Google translated this cause it was in Finnish

could mean that you ran out of space to download an app

no I have 30gb of space

I had similiar error with S2. Store is trying to install it onto device internal memory which different from internal SD memory (sounds weird but this is how mine works). You need to move some stuff away from internal memory so you can add more apps. I just hope you don't get my error where internal memory gets corrupted after I move stuff from it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

is your internal memory full? carry over from the comment above^. I used to have this issue on an old HTC Desire where some apps would not could not be run or installed to or from the sd card. I used to have to install things to the internal memory and then move things over to the sd. I haven't yet filled up my S3 so I cant really comment on that.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I was downloading an app then this happens "mounting usb storage mode or SD card failed" I Google translated this cause it was in Finnish

That is just it the SD card failed and it is either dead or dying. I hope you had you phone synced to your google drive because there is no way to get the data from an SD card unless you have access to a facility that makes these thing. 

You can try taking it out and mounting it again and see if it mounts and if it does quickly copy your data.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Got it solved. I removed the SD card and putted it back lol

Your problem is your using google play store