best battery life

shujin

I I'm searching for a cheap device with uber battery life for playing music. It as to not scrap my music as well. I'm searching for around 50 hour, if you have an idea it would be awsome ^^

budget?

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Sansa Clip+ and a small USB power bank, that combo will run for days on end and is cheap.

I have a Clip+, the sound quality is very good and it accepts memory cards.

Sansa Clip+ and a small USB power bank, that combo will run for days on end and is cheap.

Yeahmy brother has a sansa clip+ and it is great and without a USB power bank the battery is great also

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

Yeahmy brother has a sansa clip+ and it is great and without a USB power bank the battery is great also

Yes, it runs about 10-15hrs on a charge and takes all of 20mins to charge fully via USB.

Very good device for the money. :)

I might go with a clip+ thanks for the idea I like that it take micro sd for now I have a dual ipod shuffle 2gen set-up but I would prefer to use those as back up since there is no screen and sometime I want to don't have to random the entire thing to show a friend 1 song xD for the question on the budget I just hate spending on thing like that so I'm putting 50 bucks in that search of a better battery life research

Yes, it runs about 10-15hrs on a charge and takes all of 20mins to charge fully via USB.

Very good device for the money. :)

Oh and it charge fast everything I needed 

I might go with a clip+ thanks for the idea I like that it take micro sd for now I have a dual ipod shuffle 2gen set-up but I would prefer to use those as back up since there is no screen and sometime I want to don't have to random the entire thing to show a friend 1 song xD for the question on the budget I just hate spending on thing like that so I'm putting 50 bucks in that search of a better battery life research

Well, the clip+ has a display and track info/menus for navigating folders etc.

It also has an inbuilt FM radio, I don't use that though lol.

Oh and it charge fast everything I needed 

Yeah, I was surprised by how fast it charges actually.