How's your recommendation doing for you?

BaconComputing

Many/most of the posts the audio subforum gets are requests for what products to buy. After recommending them, we hardly ever hear from the owner. What product did we recommend for you that you now use? Do you like it? Photos?

Many/most of the posts the audio subforum gets are requests for what products to buy. After recommending them, we hardly ever hear from the owner. What product did we recommend for you that you now use? Do you like it? Photos?

same situation in the PC building/planning section.

people come to LTT, we give them a solid list of parts to fit a budget, and they never post again

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

same situation in the PC building/planning section.

people come to LTT, we give them a solid list of parts to fit a budget, and they never post again

IMO, that means we are doing something right.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Does this count? I was recommended HD800s on OCN. Still feel it was a good choice. I did go back and state my impressions. Some people are interested in audio, they're willing to just talk about it. Some people come here as a means to an end: To get some issue fixed so they can go back to gaming ASAP. So I understand why they don't come back.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

People suggested me a variety of headphones, but i didn't buy any of them. I bought the Sennheiser HD 558s. Really liking them.

Not one single person recommended the 558? That's.... surprising...