The anime with the best music is...

Sammael

Aldnoah.Zero and Attack on Titan have pretty epic sounding music (they have the same composer)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I'm not much of an anime person, I've watched a few and the only one with music that I've found to like is Initial D

"Rawr XD"

"Uragiri no Yuuyake" - Opening song of Durarara!

I like the songs from FMA, but the OP theme songs of Durarara and Baccano are more unique  B) 

I really love Knights of Sidnoia's (Sidonia no Kishi) sound track :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

Oh well, I guess I'll be hated quite a bit after this post. But still I think I'm confident enough to post :lol:

These are definitely the best. I don't watch that much of anime like a lot of you guys here so I'm waiting to be convinced by something better.

Spoiler

That's quite unpredictable but I guess everyone's got their taste in great music. Personally there are too many to chose, here's a couple of the following animes I'm watchin, the music composed for it is amazing!

kill la kill

garden of words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoEzR7hZxtM&index=138&list=WL

ao haru ride

free season 1&2

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqvwC8IBSeY
I very much like this one. (anime size)
I don't always listen the ending song of an anime, but when I do, I listen to it 50 times, liked it that much. The full song is available here.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

Picking one is impossible. 

Music time~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POlfRESVArM&list=PLEMSc8aRFpilRG6tGIJT6Y52kSA6PkOlO&index=23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoYETuTsWoI&list=PLEMSc8aRFpin10n834TZec8o7n2qAk75q&index=17

There are far to many beautiful works of art to pick favorites, each with their distinct image. We should learn to appreciate them all :P

808G7EF.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Yuki Kajiura created a score that outshined the series. Maybe that's not the best thing for a composer to do, but I absolutely love it.

The Monogatari series, or really most of Satoru Kosaki's work gives better examples of perfect pairing of music and storytelling.

http://youtu.be/VxSbGizY_3w

Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Yuki Kajiura created a score that outshined the series. Maybe that's not the best thing for a composer to do, but I absolutely love it.

The Monogatari series, or really most of Satoru Kosaki's work gives better examples of perfect pairing of music and storytelling.

http://youtu.be/VxSbGizY_3w

All my yes~ Kaiki's theme was soooooo fitting. 

tumblr_mwq9getPZD1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

*cough* Ahem,

Best death scene music of all time. Sadly you can only hear it from the original clip, so you have to put up with the talking and screaming

Best theme of all time

Best workout music of all time.

If one doesn't give you goosebumps, you are insane

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Strawberry Panic!

The single reason as to why I love piano music and classical music, is because of that anime's soundtrack.

Oh defiantly yes!

http://youtu.be/B1CnHp4E_Tc

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Strawberry Panic!

The single reason as to why I love piano music and classical music, is because of that anime's soundtrack.

have you seen Nodame Cantabile? a lot of good classical music played by the 2 main characters

This always brings back memories.

Kara no Kyoukai has an amazing track, but I don't know where the anime takes place since someone mentioned the manga was a bit different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2GcpjPL5Rc

Welcome to the NHK has some good tracks. My favorite being the first version of the opening and something that plays later during the story.

Then there's the battle theme for Sword of the Stranger.

Howl's Moving Castle anyone? Not an anime like Sword of the Stranger since they'd be considered animated films, but nevertheless, they have amazing soundtracks.

I'll end this off with Inner Universe used in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

*cough* Ahem,

Best death scene music of all time. Sadly you can only hear it from the original clip, so you have to put up with the talking and screaming

Best theme of all time

Best workout music of all time.

If one doesn't give you goosebumps, you are insane

I'm insane :^(

I'm insane :^(

indeed you are sir

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs