DayZ is coming to PS4

Jamdude

What Dean hall has said in the Reddit comunnity it appears that its a win win situation  and i haven't heard anything from H1Z1.....

whatever bullshit answers rocket gives, he's still thinning the development team and working on more and more gimmicks at once instead of fixing core gameplay mechanics that already existed in the 2+ year old dayz mod.

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

whatever bullshit answers rocket gives, he's still thinning the development team and working on more and more gimmicks at once instead of fixing core gameplay mechanics that already existed in the 2+ year old dayz mod.

... which are embedded in the ARMA engine. 

Unless he wants to rebuild the entire thing from scratch in a new engine, those aren't going away. Unless he's just BSing and can fix them but hasn't, I assume he doesn't do it for a good (but sad) reason: The game is fundamentally broken due to the engine.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

As someone from /r/dayz so eloquently put it. 

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2dcof5/dayz_for_ps4_announced/cjo7yp5

m9Tl9Lu.jpg

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

... which are embedded in the ARMA engine. 

Unless he wants to rebuild the entire thing from scratch in a new engine, those aren't going away. Unless he's just BSing and can fix them but hasn't, I assume he doesn't do it for a good (but sad) reason: The game is fundamentally broken due to the engine.

seems like a great time to start branching out on multiple platforms and selling a "fundamentally broken" game

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

I am so pissed off right now I don't even know where to begin, with all the funds pouring into DayZ, instead of actually continuing and making the game even better, they go ahead and start development for an alpha version on the consoles. I couldn't care less if they released DayZ on all consoles when the game is in beta, at least by then the game is actually nearing the end and about to get released, but noooooo, let's stall up development. I am just so done, I could go on a rant all night about this. Just...done. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -