Dark RP server for LTT

thedigitalmilk
A friend of mines owns a dark RP server and I'm extending the invitation for you guys to join and have a bit of fun the key details are down below It also runs M9K weapons and TDM cars, if you are interested join and give it a try, hope to see you on sometime.

Map: Downtown_v4_v2

IP: 185.38.148.135:27125

Owned by: Jack Lawrence (Steam Name)

The server is hosted within the UK

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

Wow. Sounds cool. I've never heard of DarkRP before. I'd play if I had time.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

A friend of mines owns a dark RP server and I'm extending the invitation for you guys to join and have a bit of fun the key details are down below It also runs M9K weapons and TDM cars, if you are interested join and give it a try, hope to see you on sometime.
Map: Downtown_v4_v2
IP: 185.38.148.135:27125
Owned by: Jack Lawrence (Steam Name)
The server is hosted within the UK

Hello fellow Edinburgher, thanks for the invite, might check it out since I'd need to get a mortgage to buy a pint of lager right now in Edinburgh :/

Hello fellow Edinburgher, thanks for the invite, might check it out since I'd need to get a mortgage to buy a pint of lager right now in Edinburgh :/

It depends where you are but if you are in any pubs near the fringe you will need to win the lottery to buy a round.

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

It depends where you are but if you are in any pubs near the fringe you will need to win the lottery to buy a round.

Well, I live near Bristo Square soooo..... whose buying? :P

Well, I live near Bristo Square soooo..... whose buying? :P

Well I'm not old enough, so by default its going to have to be you I guess...

Well I'm not old enough, so by default its going to have to be you I guess...

Everyone underage has a cheeky wee gander into a pub every now and then. Just wait until you discover the "joy" that is Hive haha!

Everyone underage has a cheeky wee gander into a pub every now and then. Just wait until you discover the "joy" that is Hive haha!

I'm glad that you have put joy in quotation marks because hive is death

I'm glad that you have put joy in quotation marks because hive is death

It is cheap though, and no waiting around at the bar to get served, they're quick at that :P

It is a bit of a dump though.

It is cheap though, and no waiting around at the bar to get served, they're quick at that :P

It is a bit of a dump though.

a bit of a dump is an understatement, your likely to catch chlamydia if you come into contact with the bathroom floor xD