Best gtx 760

Diffakoc

Hello guys can you suggest me the coolest and quieter gtx 760 out there??

gigabyte, msi and evga. Whichever one is chpeaest

asus are ok but their customer service sucks big time so if your card breaks then you are screwed

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Go with any one of them.
Msi gaming edition

Asus direct cu2 top.(the coolest and best in looks among all)

Gigabyte Windforce 3x

Evga Acx edition.

Asus direct cu2 top.( best in looks among all)

That is entirely subjective

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

U r right,that was only my choice.

all of them are good.
depends on your choice.

Yeah i know evga cards are fantastic i think i will go to this card but i read something for the psu. Look my system is is new now i am buildung it. Here it is.

Case: corsair obsidian 350d

Case fans: 2 included + 2 corsair sp 120 quiet edition

Mobo: asus gryphon z87

Ram: corsair pro series 2x4 8gb 1600mhz

Cpu: intel core i5 4570. ( cuz i will not overclock)

Cpu cooler: coolermaster hyper evo 212

Spu: seasonic gseries 650w 80+gold

Hdd: western digital 500gb caviar blue

Ssd: samsung 840 evo 120gb

I want only the gpu to finish you think i can use dat evga with that build. And should get the simple edition or the SC? Because i will not overclock the cpu.

evga makes the best Nvidia cards

I'ld say the Asus Direct 2 CU as of the available 760s it runs the coolest.

Its a Championship not a Belt!

evga makes the best Nvidia cards

Yeah it does!

I'ld say the Asus Direct 2 CU as of the available 760s it runs the coolest.

I heard at big load js too noise card.

Ps: pls can anyone tell me if i can use the evga gtx 760 with the system i have?? And if i can i should get the simple or the SC version cuz i will not overclock my cpu.

you could use it.

And should i get the simple or SC edition? Where is the difference between these?

Evga all the way

CPU: i7 4790k OC'd @ 4.6 ghz COOLER: Corsair H105 (SP 120mm Quiet Edition Fans) MOBO: ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 RAM: Kingston Hyper Fury 16GB (2x8) 1866mhz

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w 80+ Gold Fully Modular CASE: Fractal Arc Midi R2

OPTICAL DRIVE: Samsung DVD Burner OS: Win 7 64bit   Please do some research of your own before asking questions. Google and Youtube are your friend.

If you don't care about PhysX op make sure you look at the prices for certain AMD cards right now.  They are a much better value in many places.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

gigabyte windforce 3x has the highest overclock and the best cooling imo, its pretty quiet too

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

Consider the MSI 2G/OC. I've had an MSI GTX N460 TFII for about 3 years now, and it is still holding up really well. It is near silent, and I've never had temps go above 65C in moderate-heavy gaming. Such a great experience with my MSI card. A lot of reviews I've been looking at for the N760 have been really positive as well.

Got 2 x MSI GTX 760 and I have never under the past year heard any considerable noise from them, even during heavy gaming

Get the cheapest EVGA card. In about a month the 800 series will be released and you can apply for the step-up program and get a better GPU.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

I have the DirectCU II one, seems that I won the sillicon lottery. I currently can make it to boost up to 1293 Mhz with stock power and temp limit. The card never gets more hot than 75°C and is very quiet. The bad thing is thay I'm going to sell it to get an R9 280 or a new Maxwell card (I don't know what to do)

So I recommend you that one. Asus makes good cards.

Get the cheapest EVGA card. In about a month the 800 series will be released and you can apply for the step-up program and get a better GPU.

So you tell me to get the vga but not the sc version right?

The evga acx cooler is pretty good. I get pretty good temps on my 780 and I have heard nothing but good things about evga customer support.

The evga acx cooler is pretty good. I get pretty good temps on my 780 and I have heard nothing but good things about evga customer support.

Yeah i know that evga is amazing. I got the i5 4570 and cuz i will not overclock i wonder yo get evga asx cooling the simple version or the superclocked version? Which is the difference?

Yeah i know that evga is amazing. I got the i5 4570 and cuz i will not overclock i wonder yo get evga asx cooling the simple version or the superclocked version? Which is the difference?

I believe that the superclocked version comes overclocked right out of the box.