Need help chosing between 2 laptops

THE PROBLEM I have two laptops one the fan bearings are basically crap now and it just makes a bunch of noise but cools pretty well still, but I am a college student so cant use it for class and the noise is annoying. I also have a dell but I think the thermal paste is messed up or going bad or something because its over heating with when the computer is used with a moniter or I am in full screen to long on videos.So basically I need a new laptop and neither of these are really powerfull enough for the 3d modeling and photoshop work I do. I have sort of figured 2 out that will fit my needs, but I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS IF YOU CAN CONVINCE ME THEY FIT MY WANTS BELOW.

USAGE I do alot of CAD, Revit, Rhino, Sketchup, and Photoshop work, probably gonna look into 3ds max soon as well. The work I do is all custom on the 3d side so I am working the program in ways it wasnt really designed to handle and so it takes a toll on the laptops and freezes way to much for me to be effecient in school work so its time to upgrade.

Wants I am looking for a laptop with great cooling and warrenty if I can get it because I will be carrying this around alot but most gaming laptops are heavy idc, I will be using this at a desk 78% of the time so portability is just so i can pick it up and move it from my apartment to the classes I will have which is like a 2 minute walk from my apartment (I live on campus). The warrenty I just want one that if it messes up I know itll be fixed or replaced, I have had warrenty issues already with my toshiba with the fan and hard drive. I also need an ssd for speed and 1 tb for space or more than 1 tb but really 2 hard drive slots would work best.SSD will be used for os 8.1 till 9 comes out probably with support for my programs. The hard drive for file saves and such, may get a nas for backups or just external setup.

Budget is around $2000 US max but thats the absolute limit with taxs and I have a hard time justifing getting a $2000 laptop. 

For those of you saying I should just build a Desktop I am going to next semester=] but need something portible for classes and that I can run what i need in class then use the new desktop for power usage;). 

The ones I have looked at most are the ASUS G750 series because they have two fans for cooling and massive exhaust, plus two copper heat pipes one for gpu and one for cpu but I know 3d modeling uses alot of power and will put out a crap ton of heat so thats why i am looking at these models. 

The two models are the G750 JM and G750JS. I will also buy a bag to fit these from asus just because I know it will fit and it looks big enough to carry my stuff unless you guys can pick out a good messanger bag these fit ? or better suggested laptops

G750JM has a slow hard drive so I have found a samsung ssd for 130 on amazon to upgrade it to. Has a quad core, and 860M graphics processor 2gb. also comes with 12 gb ram.

For a 2 Year Canopy warrenty http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007KB5XGI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1FSZ8QRIXICMJ&coliid=I1XVTELU16WV52&psc=1  

the asus nomad bag http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IR79QWQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1FSZ8QRIXICMJ&coliid=I2DW6Q9IZSILPC

and the ssd http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E3W1726/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1FSZ8QRIXICMJ&coliid=I38JG5GL5MSRFZ&psc=1

It costs all together $1703.94 US. With prime 2 day free shipping everything. 

Laptop->  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IKF2H12/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1FSZ8QRIXICMJ&coliid=I1IEZ2WBZC4KGV

G750JS Comes with a 256gb ssd and 1 tb hard drive already, so no upgrade with an ssd, The gpu is 870M 3gb, and it comes with 16gb of ram. this comes with a asus accidental protection warrenty of 1 year  for spills and such, not sure about the other laptop. 

Laptop bag is the same as above, 

laptop-> http://www.amazon.com/G750JS-DS71-17-3-inch-Gaming-GeForce-Graphics/dp/B00IEV85OU/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1407827754&sr=1-2&keywords=asus+g750

all together without a warrenty addition just the asus factory warrenty and the warrenty for adp that comes with it costs $1885.09.

I am looking for any suggestions, experiences with these laptops or other gaming laptops, and what you guys think woud be best for the money and any experiences you guys have had with gaming laptops and thermal problems or warrenty issues. OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS FOR OTHER BRANDS.

Thanks ahead of time!

I recommend to get a desktop pc because i learned it the hard way. But since you need a laptop then get the G750JS because it looks the best to me. 

a better GPU will go a long way for gaming and rendering

the 870M is similar to the desktop GTX760

the 860M is like the GTX750Ti

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

The main programs I use would be Revit, and auto cad and most of our rendering is done on cpu not gpu especially in Revit, it also has cloud rendering now for free which helps. Also i think Rhino doesnt use much gpu but I am not clear on its power usage because it runs off one core even on multi core systems which blows my mind how that works. With more cpu based rendering would the better gpu really help that much? or would it only help with rendering on 3ds max and photoshop in certain processes?

If it were me personally, I'd buy a used dell precision m6400 and upgrade the video card, processor and ram. or some other dell precision laptop. the m6400 is huge, heavy, and the power brick is almost as big as the laptop (not really... but almost... its the biggest ive ever seen) but i used it for autocad and revit 2012, never did 3dsmax on it, my current rig (should be described in my profile) is the best and fastest thing I've used for rendering, and built it solely to be a killer rendering machine, it can render most 1600x1200 scenes in 3dsmax in about 40min using iray, and about an hour with mental ray. this is about 300% faster than dell workstations at work using dual xeons and quadro graphics.

the used dell would save you a bunch of money... but really if you wanted you could go with any laptop you would find suitable for autocad and revit work, and buy a subscription to a cloud rendering service. if you are rendering and working on the same machine, probably means you'll have quite a bit of downtime. or doing all your renderings overnight... and i hate walking away from a rendering that takes hours to do to come back and realize somethings not quite right, especially when using a daylight system.

edit: just saw your post about the free cloud rendering. so scrap my suggestion of paying for cloud rendering... is there a reason you're using cpu rendering (I assume mental ray?) instead of gpu rendering? with iray you can use your gpu and cpu cores to render... i render all my revit and autocad drawings in 3dsmax: worth it.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.