The most you would pay for a One+ one?

seiny

What's the most you would pay for it if you could have it right now, no invite or anything.

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

They should pay me to have it after all this BS with the invite system.

Probably not much, as it's a relatively untested company, so only about £250 at the uppermost.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Retail price. Not a dollar more, or else I would just consider buying an HTC One M8.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Retail price. Not a dollar more, or else I would just consider buying an HTC One M8.

Basically this. Oneplus One has really shot itself with the extremely stupid invitation system, I'm currently studying economics and what they did was a big mistake.

Interested in Business and Technology

What's so special about it?

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

$0.01

That's all the money I have

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Whats a one +one?

Nothing its android

http://pocketnow.com/2014/07/12/oneplus-one-review

Honestly with the almost un-existent warranty and fixing support, and the horrible customer service, I'd pay around $100 for one

What's wrong with the warranty and support?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

For a 64 Gig, AU $400.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

They should pay me to have it after all this BS with the invite system.

Probably not much, as it's a relatively untested company, so only about £250 at the uppermost.

^This. Their marketing team is pretty much makes everyone be a PR slave for them while they "build up stock." Honestly they waited too long between revealing the product and shipping. The hype is dying down, a month ago I would have thrown my money at OnePlus, but now I'd rather pay more for a phone I know I can get my hands on. -$10000 for me, they would have to pay me.

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

$350, because that's what I paid for mine. It's a pretty kick ass phone. The invite system sucks, but they had to do something about their slow production rate. When there are limited resources in high demand one of two things happen: price gouging or a ton of waiting. 1+ wanted to keep prices down because they are marketing this phone as a much cheaper "flagship killer", so they decided to make us wait.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

What's wrong with the warranty and support?

I've seen multiple reports of horrendous customer support with OnePlus all over the Web, plus, if they can't even send the phones to 150 people without it getting lost (http://www.androidauthority.com/oneplus-one-shipping-gone-wrong-worst-packaging-job-ever-381428/) how could I send a broke phone to get fixed and expect to have a good experience?

If I could get the 64gb version for $350 right now I would. Not willing to chase one though, I've got shit to do.

I've seen multiple reports of horrendous customer support with OnePlus all over the Web, plus, if they can't even send the phones to 150 people without it getting lost (http://www.androidauthority.com/oneplus-one-shipping-gone-wrong-worst-packaging-job-ever-381428/) how could I send a broke phone to get fixed and expect to have a good experience?

That article is from May, its now August

The price it sells for it's really a $600-700 phone though.

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

That article is from May, its now August

Well yeah, but they still face delays and problems and considering the fact that the invite system limits the number of people who can buy it's unacceptable

Well yeah, but they still face delays and problems and considering the fact that the invite system limits the number of people who can buy it's unacceptable

If someone had one for sale, what's the most you would pay? This was the original question, I'm sorry I worded it wrong in the OP.

Any company that wants me to perform tasks on Facebook and Twitter, in order to get onto a waiting list for a possible invite to buy their phone. Lost me as a customer way before I considered valuing how much their product was worth.