what settings for steelseries rival csgo ?

Fredrikmikael
Go to solution Solved by Rorgash,

1000 pooling rate, depending on mouse mat size, 400-450dpi, ingame sense to what you need to spin 180"with a single motion from the middle is a good start, NO acceleration EVER KILL IT WITH FIRE, also no angle snapping, acceleration or anything of the sort, raw input only

also go here download and run this http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/763/cpl-mouse-fix/

hello just bought steelseries rival and wondered what settings is the best for csgo or fps games?

like CPI1, CPI2, angle snapping, polling rate, acceleration, deceleration.

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

1000 pooling rate, depending on mouse mat size, 400-450dpi, ingame sense to what you need to spin 180"with a single motion from the middle is a good start, NO acceleration EVER KILL IT WITH FIRE, also no angle snapping, acceleration or anything of the sort, raw input only

also go here download and run this http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/763/cpl-mouse-fix/

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Thanks alot :)

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

dpi doesn't really matter all that much. it's the dpi and sens combo that matters. swag uses acceleration :P

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

dpi doesn't really matter all that much. it's the dpi and sens combo that matters. swag uses acceleration :P

true, its about setting it to what you want, but for CS go most feel that 400 or 450 is a good place, but i know of pros that play at much higher, usually players who spray more than tap shoot :) what i put here is more a good start location then its all up to each what they feel most comfortable with

true, its about setting it to what you want, but for CS go most feel that 400 or 450 is a good place, but i know of pros that play at much higher, usually players who spray more than tap shoot :) what i put here is more a good start location then its all up to each what they feel most comfortable with

I tried to go to 400 dpi, but it's just impractical in windows and my wireless mouse is 800 dpi, so I sticked 800 dpi with 1.8 sens which is about 3.6@400.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I tried to go to 400 dpi, but it's just impractical in windows and my wireless mouse is 800 dpi, so I sticked 800 dpi with 1.8 sens which is about 3.6@400.

yea, in windows i put mine to 1500 i think now, and in most games where i dont need to aim i use that :)

I use 1600dpi and in game of 2 and 1