One Plus One or HTC One M8

TheInverseKey
Go to solution Solved by TheInverseKey,

Well got Invited last night for One Plus One so it is coming in the mail.

The only reason I got it instead of the M8 was because of the no contract.

I need a new phone because mine has a broken screen and it will cost almost as much as the phone to fix it. Any help would be great.

One m8 for sure. Maybe Xperia Z2?

Interested in Business and Technology

One M8 because good fucking luck getting a 2.

If, by some sorcery, you can buy a 2, get that instead. Miles better for the money.

Error: 410

HTC One M8. The OnePlus One isn't worth the hype, you're bound to get better Customer Service from OnePlus and you don't need a damn invite to buy one.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

M8 because it's awesome!

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Is the g3 an option?  If so get that :)

So much software bloat. My friend who got a g2 immediately switched to CyanogenMod.

I don't have any experience with the g3's software so it night be lighter this time around, but I know for sure the animations were really annoying.

So much software bloat. My friend who got a g2 immediately switched to CyanogenMod.

I don't have any experience with the g3's software so it night be lighter this time around, but I know for sure the animations were really annoying.

Im currently runnning a moto x and before that i had a note 3 but the g3 you could just put clean rom on it and not have any bloat 

Well got Invited last night for One Plus One so it is coming in the mail.

The only reason I got it instead of the M8 was because of the no contract.

Edited by TheInverseKey