why won't my HDD and SSD work at the same time?

Hey Guys,

So i recently just bilt my first rig and it all went without a poblem except my HDD and my SSD dont show up, this is my rig. and I know all of the SATA ports are working because in the

device manager it shows both the HDD and SSD. but in the "This PC" in the bottom  left of my toolbar it says that windows © only has my 900 GB free which is just my HDD. but here is the

crazy part in device manager it also only recognizes the HDD, By the Way i set the boot priorty to the SSD and loaded the OS onto the SSD when I first fired up my system. and it said that

windows © just showed my SSD and no HDD.  SInce then I changed the boot priority to HDD and loaded the OS (win 8.1 64 bit) to the HDD

post-96129-0-91467500-1407763824.png 

so i called the windows help line and they said it could be a problem with my MOBO and ram but i was confused why both would show up in my device manager? is this a MOBO problem. Please help!

1. What shows up in My Computer?
Are you sure you installed Windows on your SSD?Go into computer management and then disk management and then assign a drive letter to the drives that you wish to see

Compatible with Windows 95

My computer just showes the HDD, orginakly it just showed the SSD when i first put the OS on that

Have you give the secondary drive a letter 

what is that

For example the C drive is a drive letter

so the HDD would be B and the SSD would be A, but when i download a big file game like BF4 how do i choose that to go to the HDD

so the HDD would be B and the SSD would be A, but when i download a big file game like BF4 how do i choose that to go to the HDD

you can go in the advanced origin options and change the installation path

When you install Origin, go to settings and set the GAME folder.

By default its Program Files\Origin Games

Set to whatever you want...

Note - ALL GAMES GO IN THERE, you cannot set a folder for each game, it creates them itself under Origin Games.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

btw, why do you buy a 750k? a 760k costs 5€ euro more and has 5~8% more performance

btw, why do you buy a 750k? a 760k costs 5€ euro more and has 5~8% more performance

IDK man Austin Evans used that one and i loosely based mine on hiss 400$ rig (lol mine ended up costing me like 650$)