usb sound card not working on mac

i have been wanting to use an external mic on my mac to make videos, so i bought a usb sound card

----->  http://www.amazon.com/HDE-Channel-External-Sound-Adapter/dp/B0027EMHM6/ref=zg_bs_3015427011_2

so today I set it up and when I went in to the sound settings the only thing that popped up was the output, there was no mic input option for that device. how do i get the mic port to work on the sound card?

Step 1: Kill your mac with fire

Step 2: Buy beastly PC components

Step 3: Build PC

Step 4: Plug in sound card

Step 5: Enjoy your sound card and the #pcmasterrace

If this is not possible download latest drivers from website.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

From what I can find with the software, this is a Windows only device.

Well yes, being on a mac even though it is for a PC could be a problem.

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

Well yes, being on a mac even though it is for a PC could be a problem.

@AlwaysFSX and  @Dazza_the_Dragon

heres the description at the end it says macos

Product Description

Plug the Sound Adapter into your USB port, and then plug your headphones into the Adapter. Ta-Da! 7.1 Channel sound without the investment in a whole set of speakers! Tired of trying to stretch your cables around the back of your computer? Plug this Adapter into a USB port on the front, and use the headphone jack (for output) or the microphone jack (for input). The USB Virtual 7.1 Channel Sound Adapter is a highly flexible audio interface which can be used either with desktop or notebook systems. Comes bundled with Xear 3D Sound simulation software, and turns your stereo speaker or earphones into a 7.1 channel environment! USB2.0 Full-Speed (12Mbps) Specification USB HID Class Specification 1.1 USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0. USB bus-powered, no external power required. Connectors: USB Type A, Stereo output jack, mono microphone input jack Xear 3D virtual 7.1 channel sound simulation software for Windows XP / Vista is included Functions keys: Microphone-Mute, Speaker-Mute, Volume-Up and Volume-Down LED indicators: Microphone-Mute Status, Activity Plug and Play. No drivers required for Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista, Linux, MacOS Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.0" x .50" Package Includes: -- 1 x 7.1 Channel External USB Audio Sound Card Adapter -- 1 x Software Disc for Xear 3D

@AlwaysFSX and  @Dazza_the_Dragon

heres the description at the end it says macos

Product Description

Plug the Sound Adapter into your USB port, and then plug your headphones into the Adapter. Ta-Da! 7.1 Channel sound without the investment in a whole set of speakers! Tired of trying to stretch your cables around the back of your computer? Plug this Adapter into a USB port on the front, and use the headphone jack (for output) or the microphone jack (for input). The USB Virtual 7.1 Channel Sound Adapter is a highly flexible audio interface which can be used either with desktop or notebook systems. Comes bundled with Xear 3D Sound simulation software, and turns your stereo speaker or earphones into a 7.1 channel environment! USB2.0 Full-Speed (12Mbps) Specification USB HID Class Specification 1.1 USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0. USB bus-powered, no external power required. Connectors: USB Type A, Stereo output jack, mono microphone input jack Xear 3D virtual 7.1 channel sound simulation software for Windows XP / Vista is included Functions keys: Microphone-Mute, Speaker-Mute, Volume-Up and Volume-Down LED indicators: Microphone-Mute Status, Activity Plug and Play. No drivers required for Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista, Linux, MacOS Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.0" x .50" Package Includes: -- 1 x 7.1 Channel External USB Audio Sound Card Adapter -- 1 x Software Disc for Xear 3D

Download the software and see if there's something for Mac?

Download the software and see if there's something for Mac?

There's no software I looked