Best Mouse and Keyboard for the Price?

Bit8xPr0

I was looking through Keyboards on Amazon and I saw this combo. It doesn't have mech switches of course for the price but it also has a mouse and pretty good reviews. I just have a bad fat ugly Logitech Elite keyboard and was thinking it might be good to pick one of these up. http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-Devastator-Keyboard-Edition/dp/B00DKXXAAQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1407650339&sr=8-4&keywords=Mechanical+Keyboard

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Here is a mechanical keyboard for $50 http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=9433

+1 for this keyboard. unbeatable for the price

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

It's membrane, it would be better to save up and wait for the k70 rgb. 

Is it only coming in MX Red? Or other switches?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

It's membrane, it would be better to save up and wait for the k70 rgb. 

Lol. I know it's membrane. Just saying it's only $30 for two devices that are made by Cooler Master and has good reviews. Not everyone can spend money on a mechanical keyboard and a High end Mouse.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Lol. I know it's membrane. Just saying it's only $30 for two devices that are made by Cooler Master and has good reviews. Not everyone can spend money on a mechanical keyboard and a High end Mouse.

Then save up money or find a cheap mechanical keyboard and use that until you have enough money for a k70 rgb 

Then save up money or find a cheap mechanical keyboard and use that until you have enough money for a k70 rgb 

enough money for a k70 rgb lol. How much does that thing even cost? Do I have to get a K70 RGB?

Here is a mechanical keyboard for $50 http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=9433

Do they have MX Reds?

a couple people on the forum have had their mice crap out after a few months.

you're always better off saving a little extra and getting parts that will last a decade like a good mechanical keyboard

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

enough money for a k70 rgb lol. How much does that thing even cost? Do I have to get a K70 RGB?

About 170 dollars when it comes out, if you look at it, it looks amazing with the color backlight. You can get a K70 RGB but that's my choice. 

Pricing: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/company/press-release/corsair-launches-worlds-first-cherry-mx-rgb-gaming-keyboards

Details: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/landing/k70-rgb

It's better to save up a mechanical keyboard that's really good instead of buying a membrane keyboard that's bad and will break in a couple of years.

a couple people on the forum have had their mice crap out after a few months.

you're always better off saving a little extra and getting parts that will last a decade like a good mechanical keyboard

Okay that would be great. That Monoprice Keyboard doesn't come in Reds and the K70 RGB is probably gonna be around $100-125

About 170 dollars when it comes out, if you look at it, it looks amazing with the color backlight. You can get a K70 RGB but that's my choice. 

Pricing: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/company/press-release/corsair-launches-worlds-first-cherry-mx-rgb-gaming-keyboards

Details: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/landing/k70-rgb

It's better to save up a mechanical keyboard that's really good instead of buying a membrane keyboard that's bad and will break in a couple of years.

Even more than I thought it was. :( How's the Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire Rapid Cherry MX Reds. They have the same switches right? What's the difference besides the amazing rainbow colors?

Even more than I thought it was. :( How's the Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire Rapid Cherry MX Reds. They have the same switches right? What's the difference besides the amazing rainbow colors?

You can customize the colors to what you want or just get the standard K70 that's 50 dollars cheaper

http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B00IVEGSIA/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1407698226&sr=1-2&keywords=corsair+k70 

So the quickfire rapid is bad?

So the quickfire rapid is bad?

I haven't try that before and i'm not planning to buy that, i'm planning to buy a K70 RGB

I haven't try that before and i'm not planning to buy that, i'm planning to buy a K70 RGB

You must hate Corsair.

Why do i hate corsair, Corsair makes the K70 RGB.

I was being sarcastic. :P

I was being sarcastic. :P

One company i do hate is ECS Elitegroup because i oc my old cpu on that a ECS mobo and since the mobo wasn't stable, it didn't work anymore. Thats why i don't buy Ecs stuff anymore.

EDIT: The Mobo wasn't stable before i overclocked it and didn't work any more so i have to get a new motherboard.

9586239764.png

well... crap.

olololololololololololooolol

I was looking through Keyboards on Amazon and I saw this combo. It doesn't have mech switches of course for the price but it also has a mouse and pretty good reviews. I just have a bad fat ugly Logitech Elite keyboard and was thinking it might be good to pick one of these up. http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-Devastator-Keyboard-Edition/dp/B00DKXXAAQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1407650339&sr=8-4&keywords=Mechanical+Keyboard

CM storm Spawn Mouse is a good cheap mouse and a Posideon Z Linus did a review on would be a nice combo.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

@GloriousPain I think I'm going to get The CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Reds unless it's a bad idea.

@GloriousPain I think I'm going to get The CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Reds unless it's a bad idea.

Soundsfine to me :P

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas