need a new mouse (deathadder vs xornet vs fireglider)

I need a new mouse cause my old one have some problems (it lasted 4 years and it's an unknown brand). I don't want to spend more than 20-25euros (almost 30-35 dollars). The best i could find in my country around this prices are the cm storm xornet ( 2000dpi, 22euros) and the sharkoon fireglider lazer black (3500dpi, 27euros). Now i found the razer deathadder (3500dpi) for 23euros (including shipping) on ebay (it costs 60euros in my country). I think that the deathadder and the fireglider are the best options cause they are lazer and 3500dpi over the xornet wich is optical and has 2000dpi. What do you think of these mouses and generally what mouse do you suggest for gaming around 20euros (less than 25-26 euros suggestions please)?
I am used to small sized mouses and i was using 800dpi optical mouse so i think that 2000dpi are more than enough for me (but more is always better :P ).

CPU Intel i5-4690k | Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger | RAM Kingston HyperX fury 8gb (2x4gb) | GPU sapphire r9 280x vapor-x oc | Case Corsair Carbide 200R | Storage WD Blue 1tb | PSU Corsair CX750M

Check the G100s from logitech, it's from logitech so it has great build quality and it will last very long, it is also an optical gaming mouse like the death adder

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

Check the G100s from logitech, it's from logitech so it has great build quality and it will last very long, it is also an optical gaming mouse like the death adder

Well i really like the mouse to have the 2 side buttons. It's very helpfull especially in web browsing. Also i have checked it previously and it costs 30euros in my country and i don't want to spend that much for a mouse...

CPU Intel i5-4690k | Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger | RAM Kingston HyperX fury 8gb (2x4gb) | GPU sapphire r9 280x vapor-x oc | Case Corsair Carbide 200R | Storage WD Blue 1tb | PSU Corsair CX750M

Try to find a CM Storm Alcor. It might be a bit more expensive, though. Another great budget mouse is Perixx MX-1800.

Also, keep in mind that laser and high DPI does not mean better. Optical sensors tend to be more accurate than lasers currently. Xornet, however, does not have the best sensor.

Logitech has some good ones. Try finding them slightly used. My recommends would be the G502 and G400s.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Thats too expensive for me... i can find the g400s new for 50euros in my country and for 35euros on ebay. The g500s is even more expensive! generally i dont want to spend more than 20euros but i can make an exception and spend 25euros if the mouse worth it. 35 is too much.