New CS:GO and BF4 group. Dat'Tick.

Bradley

I have created this group to rebel against the 64 tick CS:GO matchmaking servers. We all know 64 tick is crap and we all know we would be getting more kills than tags if we had 128 tick. Join the cause and spread the word, invite friends and when we have enough members we will get in contact with valve and demand an upgrade to the servers. Just a bit of fun. There will not be no spam. :D Have great day guys! Find the group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dattick

We also have a Battlefield 4 platoon you can join, find that here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/7229874592338336662/

Remember to display your DT tag in game!

GeT_ReKt

Never going to happen. It just too taxing on the hardware. You can't play with 60 fps on 128 tick servers and that's also a huge factor for official servers.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Never going to happen. It just too taxing on the hardware.

I know lel, but its a laugh :)

GeT_ReKt

why not 256tick?

scrubs.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

why not 256tick?

scrubs.

Anything above 64 will do for now!

GeT_ReKt

Anything above 64 will do for now!

maybe for scrubs like you, but not for people like me who have 240hz monitors and 50000dpi 1000hz mice but can't get any kills because of the terrible 128tick competitive servers

yes, I'm joking.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Never going to happen. It just too taxing on the hardware. You can't play with 60 fps on 128 tick servers and that's also a huge factor for official servers.

Maybe a dumb question but what has the the fps got to do with the refresh rate of the server?

The fact that you can't see it on your screen doesn't make that you won't notice the difference when a server responds 2 times faster in matter of bulletcalculation or am i wrong?

Maybe a dumb question but what has the the fps got to do with the refresh rate of the server?

The fact that you can't see it on your screen doesn't make that you won't notice the difference when a server responds 2 times faster in matter of bulletcalculation or am i wrong?

if you dip below 65 fps on 64 tick you desync and then server has to make aproximations of your position and everything goes to shit, on 128 tick servers that's twice as bad.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

if you dip below 65 fps on 64 tick you desync and then server has to make aproximations of your position and everything goes to shit, on 128 tick servers that's twice as bad.

ooh oke didn't know that, you have made me a smarter man :D