Cheap and nice Soft-gaming Laptop.

Hello, it's been a while since i last posted in the forum, well, now i'm looking for a gaming Laptop that is perfecly able to run games such as Battlefield 3, any version of Halo (i'ts old but i still like it ), and mirror's edge; at something like medium or high settings at least.

First i was thinking about the Asus k++vd series, that are i5's and i7's with 6-8 Gb of RAM and also come with a Nvidia Geforce 610m 2Gb GDDR3 of dedicated VRam (that seems to be good enough for gaming), anyway, Intel looks like pricy, even in Asus Builds. So i ran out of options by myself and thought about asking you guys ( who else could know this better ) if there are another portable Intel-gaming Netbooks that are cheaper or also if an AMD-powered Lap could be just fine for this specific tasks.

Things i want to do:

Have a decent gaming experience in a Laptop.

Using VMware's software in order to test and use Linux distros without making a dual boot setting in my Rig (that's so annoying)

And finally, to have fun by using a computer that is not freezing and pissing me off all the time.

My budget is about $700 USD.

Thanks in advance :D .

Don't get mad, get even...

The GT 610M is so weak that you'd probably be better off playing off of the Intel Integrated Graphics. You're not going to find many laptops that are satisfying to game on, for $700. A desktop might be preferable.

Still, if you really need the portability, maybe the Acer Aspire? It has a bit of an anemic CPU, but it comes with a 840M, so there's that. Some people here warn against using Acer products, but I can't say myself since I've never owned one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314535

The GT 610M is so weak that you'd probably be better off playing off of the Intel Integrated Graphics. You're not going to find many laptops that are satisfying to game on, for $700. A desktop might be preferable.

Still, if you really need the portability, maybe the Acer Aspire? It has a bit of an anemic CPU, but it comes with a 840M, so there's that. Some people here warn against using Acer products, but I can't say myself since I've never owned one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314535

Thanks, i'll check for the prices in my coutry, that's a lot of help :)

Don't get mad, get even...