rip razer orochi 2013

FalzarPMU

my razer orochi is dieing, the sensor turns off randomly/stops working during gaming randomly and I have to replug it and click for it to work again.

has this happened to anyone else/know a fix or is it just dieing and cant be fixed

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

my razer orochi is dieing, the sensor turns off randomly/stops working during gaming randomly and I have to replug it and click for it to work again.

has this happened to anyone else/know a fix or is it just dieing and cant be fixed

Either it really is dying or it is a Razer Synapse issue. If you want just uninstall Synapse and then test it out for a few days (If you installed it). If you didn't install Synapse than it could be a scratch on the lens of the sensor or the sensor is shorting. Wither way contact Razer and say it is faulty and they should replace it xD

I have the same problem with my RAT 7. It was bought on release day and the first owner was SUPER hard on the mouse before I had it. But I only paid $5 for it.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Either it really is dying or it is a Razer Synapse issue. If you want just uninstall Synapse and then test it out for a few days (If you installed it). If you didn't install Synapse than it could be a scratch on the lens of the sensor or the sensor is shorting. Wither way contact Razer and say it is faulty and they should replace it xD

yeah, found out my warranty is still going on so i can probably get a replacement

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun