Random games media thread

killers993

This seemed like something Linus tech tips was missing. Post screenshots or videos of games that you are playing. 

vpg1m9.jpg

2w7nux0.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I am confused, our screenshots, or any screenshot?

Ones you have taken. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Well, this is definitely going to be a Skyrim thread xD

Here's mine. It changes often.

vtpEhnX.jpg

BVkqRjF.jpg

AvywYoO.jpg

nice ENB m8

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Well, this is definitely going to be a Skyrim thread xD

Here's mine. It changes often.

Also, this. 

Wow I wish I could run Skyrim at settings like that. And that last image... what the fuck. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wow I wish I could run Skyrim at settings like that. And that last image... what the fuck. 

I can actually play it on three screens at over 40FPS now xD I used to just get constant below 30FPS. Going to order an Oculus Rift at some point, so hopefully that will allow me to actually finish the game on PC, I just make it look pretty then get bored right now. 

The last picture... I'm not really sure to be honest. I was playing around with sliders. 

I also have this... Guy with a fish for a weapon. 

KPZ4pqP.png

I can actually play it on three screens at over 40FPS now xD I used to just get constant below 30FPS. Going to order an Oculus Rift at some point, so hopefully that will allow me to actually finish the game on PC, I just make it look pretty then get bored right now. 

The last picture... I'm not really sure to be honest. I was playing around with sliders. 

I also have this... Guy with a fish for a weapon. 

You lucky bastard. Sigh... need more moneyyyyyy

You play Phantasy Star 2? When did they release that in english? *shrugs*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You lucky bastard. Sigh... need more moneyyyyyy

You play Phantasy Star 2? When did they release that in english? *shrugs*

Look in the top right hand corner. It's not in English xD There's a patch that translates a lot of it into English (kind of weird, parts of the tutorial aren't translated). I need someone to play it with that doesn't mind having some of it Japanese. I have a friend that tried it and gave up straight away ): 

I actually have some gameplay footage of it which shows how much it is translated. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2prb1jxCyhuSTA3MHV3TS1KQXc/edit?usp=sharing

@MyInnerFred I bet you know where this katana is from. 

4tvty1.jpg

Look in the top right hand corner. It's not in English xD There's a patch that translates a lot of it into English (kind of weird, parts of the tutorial aren't translated). I need someone to play it with that doesn't mind having some of it Japanese. I have a friend that tried it and gave up straight away ): 

I actually have some gameplay footage of it which shows how much it is translated. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2prb1jxCyhuSTA3MHV3TS1KQXc/edit?usp=sharing

I'd give it a go but I'm somewhat ill at the moment and I need to make more $ before I can justify putting time aside for games. 

@MyInnerFred I bet you know where this katana is from. 

Fack, *panicking* I don't remember, should I?!?

K2oC0eI.gif

Fack, *panicking* I don't remember, should I?!?

You might have not seen it. It's Satsuki Kiryuin's katana from kill la kill. 

2vws5tc.png

You might have not seen it. It's Satsuki Kiryuin's katana from kill la kill. 

That explains... Kill la Kill is on my backlog atm. 

Perfect. I've wanted this thread for a while, but didn't know it until now. (HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?)

14854187244_5fe7cea790_o.jpg

Because after killing the ice dragon, he brought a blizzard with him. And I was out of food, water, and didn't have an axe to cut firewood, so I hid in that leather tent and waited it out. 

... All 28 hours of it (in game at least). I rummaged for edible roots and such every two hours sleeping in between. I survived. :D The actual fight was hard though. Bandits and nearby wolves wouldn't stop interfering. Though they made good distractions.

14670022599_dcdd918403_o.jpg

This was a picture of the night sky after the blizzard finally ended. Just thought it was pretty sweet looking.

14856312572_b4f8921307_o.jpg

On my way back to Whiterun (nearest non-winter town), this happens, and I'm like "NOPE NOPE NOPE" and just fly to Whiterun A FAP. Thankfully, he left and I didn't have to fight to protect the town's people.

14854185674_7b1440f6cd_o.jpg

Ah, a nice relaxing break after surviving a blizzard and killing a dragon. It was well earned. 

Dark-Souls-4.jpg

Obligatory Dark Souls screenshots. I love this scene. A lot. It's almost as good as Ashe Lake. Almost.

1976441-darksouls_anorlondo.jpg

Then this one. I love the sun here. Makes so much sense in the context of the game tho'.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Chris_209_zpse8c77f82.jpg

I bet Alistair is still wondering why the fate of the world rests on a teenage girl with pigtails... That hasn't left a tower for her entire life. (Dragon age origins)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I bet Alistair is still wondering why the fate of the world rests on a teenage girl with pigtails... That hasn't left a tower for her entire life. (Dragon age origins)

Let me tell you the world saving secret. Run her through with your sword and the world will be saved.

bCn6zkh.gif

All my Simcities

post-6352-0-84046900-1407472965_thumb.pn

post-6352-0-39962300-1407473098_thumb.pn

the one behind that city(the brighter city in the background) is also mine 

post-6352-0-18339200-1407473175_thumb.pn

i made the city in the back on my last picture like this 

CircularCities001.png

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Geez I want to play!

System Specs

CPU: FX-6350 (O.C. 4.6GHz Stable / 4.8GHz Unstable-incomplete)Cooler: Hyper Evo 212Mobo: 990fxa-ud3 Rev.3RAM: G.Skill 1866 2x4GBGPU: MSI R7870-2GD5T/OC x2 (O.C. 1120/1320-Summer 1160/1350-Winter)NIC: PCE-N15PSU: Seasonic X-650 Gold+Case: CM Storm ScoutStorage: 120 Samsung 840 SSD 2x1TB HDDBattery Backup-APC 650Mouse: G600Keyboard: G510Gamepad: PS3 Dualshock 3 VIA BluetoothMonitor: ViewSonic VX2253 (cheap from craigslist, owned this before build)

I think I killed it.  :(

okam1e.png

• 2 months later...

My minecraft world (back when i played) 

post-6352-0-06304000-1413694774_thumb.jp

Bioshock infinite ending (one of my fav.) 

post-6352-0-69636400-1413694874_thumb.jp

Journey: very beautiful game.

post-6352-0-33037800-1413694904.jpg

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.