App that lets you share your leftover with strangers..

you wouldn't know.also ever hear the term "some people just want to see the world burn"

yes, it's my favorite quote from Kermit the Frog.

He's truly an inspiration. but I don't know what the Muppets have to do with your left over Big Mac's secret sauce

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Never take any food from a stranger, unless it's in a sealed container.

There are some stuff you just don't want 'second hand'. Food from strangers is probably very high on that list.

you guys are just paranoid. people don't just do things to be dicks

have you never seen those like ebay scams where people try to buy an xbox but it is just a photocopy or something

Imagine that idea but instead of somebody giving you a piece of paper, they shit on your pizza

What if they had just dropped it on the floor? or simple gone to the toilet without washing their hands before touching the food

or maybe there dog licked it when it was on the table IDK

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

have you never seen those like ebay scams where people try to buy an xbox but it is just a photocopy or something

Imagine that idea but instead of somebody giving you a piece of paper, they shit on your pizza

What if they had just dropped it on the floor? or simple gone to the toilet without washing their hands before touching the food

or maybe there dog licked it when it was on the table IDK

Yeah, That' totally right, Plus, Dude just one more post & your post count will be 4444 :huh:   interesting.. :P

Details separate people.

Yeah, That' totally right, Plus, Dude just one more post & your post count will be 4444 :huh:   interesting.. :P

This is my last post, I will always be known as the 4444 king, off i go to off topic  forever :P

not

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

This is my last post, I will always be known as the 4444 king, off i go to off topic  forever :P

not

I guess no post from you for today :P (please don't reply to this & ruin it)

i_am_number_four.jpg

Your new avatar.. B)

Details separate people.

Just gonna wait until the news reports some guy got poisoned because of this.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Just gonna wait until the news reports some guy got poisoned because of this.

yeah, agreed, but there are also scammers who'd just do them to sew the genuine guys & try to make money off of it..

It's a funny world we live in . .

- The Joker  (The Dark Knight )

Details separate people.

Yeah anyone dumb enough to eat food prepared and partially eaten by some stranger deserves what happens to them lol.

This is just about the dumbest idea of all time. Restaurants are slightly different, you wouldn't eat something from a restaurant if it had a bite missing out of it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Or you could just give them to homeless people.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Or you could just give them to homeless people.

yeah & that's safer right? atleast this can be tracked back tothe source. in a way.. :huh:

Details separate people.

yeah & that's safer right? atleast this can be tracked back tothe source. in a way.. :huh:

what I meant was if you really want to give away leftovers might as well do it to those that could use them.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |