Free Program For Multi-Person Video Calls

ddbtkd456

I need a program that can do multiple person video cards based off a wifi connection...

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Uhm Skype? They made multi person video calls free.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Uhm Skype? They made multi person video calls free.

Skype needs a premium account to use that feature otherwise I would go with that route. Also it needs to be for like 20 people.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Skype needs a premium account to use that feature otherwise I would go with that route.

Not any more.

I am a happy wuffy

Not any more.

Can you do up to 20 people on it?

MS gave premium vouchers out in like april, there was a guy on the forum who had liek 500 (there good for a year and you can have up to 3 years) not sure if he has anymore but its worth a shot

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Yes, it can do a group call of up to 25 people. That being said, don't expect stellar performance with so many people connected.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Yes, it can do a group call of up to 25 people. That being said, don't expect stellar performance with so many people connected.

Thank you and thats a given.