Speed Test Show Wrong Speed...

Daviiidd

Hey So Before I build my New Gaming Rig I Had an HP Laptop And When I Use To Check My Speed Test At Speed Test.net

It Show Me The Right Speed But With My Desktop Gaming RIg The Clock Speed In Speed Test.net Jump To 200 MB/sec

Then when it done it show me 30/40/50 Mb/sec some time and i have 100Mb/sec

Is This Any Problem with the flash player or the Intel  Gigabyte Network Setting I Can Fix ?

Well if you used Wireless internet on you laptop and now wired internet whit you desktop, that can make a difference, and you could also try and update you network adapter drivers.

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

I'm connected with wire directly to my router 

& i tried updating my network driver it say is up to date but for some reason the clock speed goes up and down is not stable like in the laptop, in the laptop it show exactly what speed in real time no jumping to 200mb/sec or whatever my desktop does  

does your desktop have a gigabit ethernet nic? and are you using the same cable? you could try experimenting with the settings of your ethernet driver.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

had a similar problem when i used nod32 for an antivirus. the av section was fine but the firewall used to send speed test nuts.

so try disabling your 3rd party fire wall and use windows own to test. if it stops the bounce then you will need to change to a different fire wall provider.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

does your desktop have a gigabit ethernet nic? and are you using the same cable? you could try experimenting with the settings of your ethernet driver.

Yeah it does I have The Intel Network Gigabyte But i'm not that good at them settings i tried remove some setting but no changes 

had a similar problem when i used nod32 for an antivirus. the av section was fine but the firewall used to send speed test nuts.

so try disabling your 3rd party fire wall and use windows own to test. if it stops the bounce then you will need to change to a different fire wall provider.

Well  have kaspersky Don't Know if is because of that antivirus